Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Pictures, Custom T-shirts made with my Monte

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 10:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
It not just let's people know how serious you are about your car, but if the person wants to talk to the owner, helps them identify the owner (or the group tied to the car).
True there Jason you always offer up the words of logic. Good point you make there boss.

Plus gives the Mustang guys someone to laugh at...

Old 01-27-2018, 10:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by turbo monte
I'm doing good man, work is crazy busy so that's good also. Actually had my best year ever for gross income in 2017 and 2018 is looking to even be better (fingers crossed)

Sure thing man, email me if you want I'm all ears
Now that is sweet news, love to know you still have steady coin coming in. One with your ambitions definitely needs to be able to keep the toys getting sicker and sicker. happy thing are looking up for you, I always think of you and have to laugh when I remember how you want the oil prices to go back up and us others want them to stay low. So when they do I'm actually happy for you knowing you are in the oil industry and you are building crazy cars.

Did a member on here get a hold of you about your air-ride suspension? He was also looking for a built tranny, told him to sh*t or get off the pot as you have a one of a kind that may still be for sale. If I was halfway smart I would buy it and tuck it away, have thought about it more than once since we talked.

I will e-mail you with a picture of my plan to see if you give me a thumbs up or down on it. Still getting a few things made up and once they are together I will be in touch. It is a one of a kind idea that I can find no images of on any other car and I have searched the internet pretty thoroughly. So either it is stupid or I'm a frikin genius...

Old 01-28-2018, 06:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

There was one person that messaged me about the trans but once they heard the price they were no longer interested lol. They didn't ask about the air ride though.

I look forward to your email, I'm very curious to see what you have up your sleeve!

Old 01-28-2018, 07:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm digging the Tshirt. I don't do car shows with my monte but would love a cool shirt like that done.