Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

our buddy fink

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Photobucket
Default RE: our buddy fink

hopefully my info and signature and avatar now arent upsetting to those of yall that are letting some picture bother them so badly

Old 01-17-2008, 09:38 PM

I see the dude all the time....driving the other way though...he doesnt live too far from me..and he also in the Military...Army I think...what a way to act

Old 01-17-2008, 09:42 PM

Who's bitter?

And what's with the deleted comments/posts?

Ok, if my schooling him (ok, it was mostly me, not all me) got him posted on a justgotowned, that's awesome... I dun care WHO u are... lmao

Old 01-17-2008, 10:51 PM

I was on MyMonte today, and he posted this under a flase name and another IP address, Manticor got to it pretty fast, lol, good for him. But i was able to copy and save it later for now, i was busy earlier today. But for everyones enjoyment:

Hello MyMonte members, and the dirt bag, Manitcor who owns this site. This is not an attack on anybody but the POS that thinks hes Mr. Big and Bad, just cuz he owns the site. Yes we know Manti, without you, no MyMonte, ya, well **** YOU, I, personally, could give a flying ****. As far as I'm concerned you're the biggest phony mother ****er out there, and you deserve no respect from me.[/align]First off, I would like to get all these rumors about me straight, cuz I know Manitcor, and his lil bitches don't have **** straight right now. First off, when i was banned, i NEVER said anything to anyone about sending my "cronies" to MyMonte, or MonteCarloForum to harrasse ANYONE. That is a load of horse****, and i have done no such thing. And trust me, it will never happen to begin with, not worth my time, and certainly not worth my friends times, and plus i wouldn't want them doing it in the first place.[/align]Second, I NEVER posted any names in my little post "My Conversation With a Fellow MC Owner". I personally remember not giving out and names, and that i made damned sure that every response this guy had give me was crossed out with "xxxxxxxx". In no way was this to harrase anyone, or to make fun of anyone, it was just for ****s and giggles. And if i remember right, isn't that what Off Topic is Manitcor??? I distinctly remember you sayin in one of my off topic posts "its off topic, deal with it". Well how bout you grow the **** up and "deal with it". It wasn't attacking anyone and you damned well know it! Just for fun. Nothing else. And I also remember one of your admin posting, actually two, posting in that topic. One response was "good story", the other was "i know who this person is, lol". Hmmm, sounds like atleast some people have a sense of humor, and had no problem with what i posted.[/align]I also made sure that if anyone wanted to know who this person was, that they were not to contact me through the post, over the MyMonte PM method, but through my email.[/align]Now when i finally made contact with this "xxxxxxxx" person, it was through personal AIM, not through any public forum or such. I didn't finally go to another forum when this guy started being a little dick of his own, so i gave him what he had coming, and called him out on HIS OWN SITE, COMPLETELY SEPERATE FROM MYMONTE, meaning you Manitcor, should have had absolutley NOTHING to do with it. It was not your site, it was not your buisness, but you had to go be Mr. Gung Hoe ****** boy, and be Mr. Superhero, saying you would deal with me. Sure sure. Youre doing a great job, seeing as how i have unlimited ways of getting at you. Look at where im posting now Bigshot, youre own damn site, and you can't do **** about it because internet is everywhere, there are billions of IP addresses i can use, and u can't block them all.[/align]Now when i posted over on the other forum, yes their members rightly attacked me, i deserved every bit of it, and i understand that. But you coming over to the other site, and also having me banned from their site, is complete horse **** and you know it. It was the final decision of them, yes, but you had no need to come to another site, not yours, and try to dictate what goes on over there. The moderators over there even told you that they would deal with there problems there, and you deal with your problems here on MyMonte.[/align][/align]I got a real good suggestion for you Manti, how bout you have SS Girl pull her dick outta your ***, you grow some *****, and get over **** aight ********? You need to ****ing get over stupid **** that people do, everyone makes mistakes right? Well you have a hard time gettin over ****, and you don't let it go, plus your just a dick in general, you h

Old 01-17-2008, 11:51 PM

gee...all I can say is wow!

Old 01-17-2008, 11:57 PM

Ya i had the same reaction, but in a way i can understand, he didn't say any names over on the otehr site...

Old 01-18-2008, 12:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: MonteManZ34

Ya i had the same reaction, but in a way i can understand, he didn't say any names over on the otehr site...
Small bit of advise if you don't mind, let us not talk about other Monte sites or their administrators ifwe have nothing positive to post.

Keep your mind on this site and what you can positively contribute.

Proper netiquette dictates thatyouestablish yourself politely and with considerations for others when you enter a new forum or group.

Old 01-18-2008, 12:48 AM

Wow i really have no idea what is going on here, perhaps this all came/ started before my time. But Chris I will say I like your Monte a lot it reminds me of my old Z34.

Old 01-18-2008, 12:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: tackett24

Wow i really have no idea what is going on here, perhaps this all came/ started before my time. But Chris I will say I like your Monte a lot it reminds me of my old Z34.
We had a small surge in prickness in the last 15 days and we are not going to tolerate it.

Old 01-18-2008, 12:55 AM

Ahhh I gotcha. Guess I hadn't been following very closely as of late. What do they drive Montes, do they wanna race for pinks? Sounds like a way to settle it what do u think slayer

Quick Reply: our buddy fink