Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Officially Sick Of Winter!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 02:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Officially Sick Of Winter!

Somebody say the right prayer and get it to stop snowing ... will you please? I'm sick of this Winter, already! My Monte is covered with a mountain of snow again. The snow is piled-up so high there's no place else to put some more. The roads are all chewed-up and pot holes are huge ... and deep! There's stacks of wheel covers at all the worst ones.

I need some time in the sun.
I need it warm and toasty so I can work on the Monte outside.

I need to get the Motorcycle uncovered and get that puppy fired-up and all tuned-up for a Summer of $4.00 a gallon gas.
I need a break.

Old 03-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008
Default RE: Officially Sick Of Winter!

Sorry to hear that Rick. Move south, LOL, the peach and pear trees are starting to bloom and it's almost 80 here today. Supposed to drop back into the low 30's for overnight lows sometime next week. Thank God that'll only last a couple of days.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:10 PM

You said it Rick.Enough is enough, I would like to get my hands on that GROUND HOG. We don't have as much snow but I tell ya I have had enough.I can't wait to get the windows down and the moonroof open.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: RickCoMatic

I'm sick of this Winter, already! My Monte is covered with a mountain of snow again. The snow is piled-up so high there's no place else to put some more. The roads are all chewed-up and pot holes are huge ... and deep! There's stacks of wheel covers at all the worst ones.

I need some time in the sun.
I need it warm and toasty so I can work on the Monte outside.

I need a break.
Rick, the quoted sections of your post above sound like a well known promotion on a Detroit radio station.

A long time radio dj named Arthur Penhallow (Arthur P) on WRIF radio has been doing an annual trip to Maui for the past 20 years or so. In his promos, he goes on a rant similar to yours. Then finishes it with: IT'S MAUI TIME!!!

I'm tired of going back to my car every morning and having it look like this pic.
Winter blows!

[IMG]local://upfiles/2963/B9C0D7BEE2254BB3B466B7FADEB4ADE1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-01-2008, 04:42 PM

Mod `Taz,
[X(]I would not be strong enough to endure the cold, & see my Monte Freez'in [X(]
[X(][][:-] [X(] [:-] [X(] [:-] [X(] [:-] [X(] [][X(]
[X(][X(]
Let us all pray to the Sun for Warmth/Good Weather
It's already March 1st
[sm=badbadbad.gif]You can come and see me : )
It's toasty down here : )
LOL

Old 03-01-2008, 04:53 PM

What happened to to the "MONTECARLOFORUM.COM" stickers? I think my avatar would be an idea. NO?

[IMG]local://upfiles/3729/D303C1DC34134162A5423E16F52A19E6.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Moderator Boost is taking care of that. He hasn't mentioned anything other than what you all saw posted here.

Kind of curious myself.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:06 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I think we have an ideal winter here in NC.. it's cold enough that you appreciate the warmer days (there are some 60 degree days, adn you appreicate them as a chance to wash your monte , and there is just enough snow that you get to enjoy it... if you wake up early enough....

this was all melted within 24 hours....

Old 03-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Taz, that's no way to treat Jr.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I wouldn't even THINK of posting a pic of my Intimidator SS right now! The weather being crap, icey roads, too much salt and sand. I had to look at some pics I took of him just to remember what color he was! LOL. Lucy, my wife's new Solstice GXP had a new hidden radar/laser detecter/jammer installed today, and I SOOO wanted to take some pics, but she was just TOO dirty, I couldn't do it! And the roads! Potholes! AND the snow melted today cuz it was nice out. Well, that just made the roads all wet and nasty, too!
The only good thing I can say is I've had my sun roof cracked open the last couple days

Quick Reply: Officially Sick Of Winter!