Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Off & on for a while

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 08:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I had my Adenoid taken out years ago. The damn thing grew back in 3 weeks. I hope your doctor gets it all.

The recovery process SUCKS, I'm just warning you now. Also sleep elevated, your nostrils are going to be stuffed with things, and you aren't going to breathe very well. I almost choked one night because I was laying on my back and my throat got some fluid in it.

I know what you are about to go through, and it's not fun. I hope you have a fast recovery!!!

Old 08-09-2010, 08:38 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey, you can come post on this place drugged up all you want. 'Space does it all the time, 4-sure. Have a speedy recovery, and come back soon!

Old 08-09-2010, 08:40 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Great Mike go ahead and scare her LOL! J/K.
Don't sweat it Brit - you'll do great! I've had major surgery to remove gall bladder, appendix and my ileum.

Old 08-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i noticed that you were getting something done when someone commented on my facebook pic thinking i was you telling me good luck with my tonsils to eat lots of jello lol

Old 08-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Someone mistook you for Brittany? I think THEY were on some powerful medication 4 sure!

Good luck Brittany. Hope it turns out okay.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:09 PM

Good luck brit

Old 08-09-2010, 05:29 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Thanks guys! I am hoping all goes well that’s for sure. I’m more scared of what’s gonna happen during the recovery & that I won’t heal in time to go to a big car meet on the 21st or be able to go to the Selena Gomez concert on the 22nd Hopefully I’ll be conscious enough to post the threads from my most recent mod, the huge Wentzville cruise on Friday, & the crazy big show on Saturday during my recovery.

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Then you can spend all the money You save on caffeinated drinks on your Monte.

lol nicee. I’m gonna be sooo crabby without my caffeine, it’s most def not gonna be a good thing lol

Originally Posted by nascar43
........Well Brittany, I hope you get to feeling better. Maybe you'llget to eat some Pop-Cicles and ice cream... ?

Do we all need to take turns watching Gizmo for you..LOL.
Thanks, haha yup I’ll be able to eat lots of that (hopefully). Lol Gizzy will prob be laying on the couch or my bed sleepin beside during the whole ordeal so he’ll be fine

Originally Posted by KidSpace
Hi Brittany,
We wish you a fast recovery 4-Sure...
Take good care & don't over~>`do
Do you need someone to take care of your
AweSome Monte ?
lol oh I know a few people who would love to get their hands on my monte during the recovery she’s still all clean & pretty much bug free so I don’t have to worry about anything messing with the paint while she sits. I realized today when I was cruising with her that for the next 2 weeks she won’t be getting many miles put on her at all which kinda cheered me up

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
I had my Adenoid taken out years ago. The damn thing grew back in 3 weeks. I hope your doctor gets it all.

The recovery process SUCKS, I'm just warning you now. Also sleep elevated, your nostrils are going to be stuffed with things, and you aren't going to breathe very well. I almost choked one night because I was laying on my back and my throat got some fluid in it.

I know what you are about to go through, and it's not fun. I hope you have a fast recovery!!!

Ohh geez that sounds like fun. Well I can’t really breathe that well as it is now so that prob won’t bother me much at all. That’s the main reason why he is taking them out so I can breathe better & won’t have sooo much buildup in the back of my throat. It’ll be weird to breathe normally after it’s all healed. & thanks

Originally Posted by trewyn15
i noticed that you were getting something done when someone commented on my facebook pic thinking i was you telling me good luck with my tonsils to eat lots of jello lol

Yeahh sorry that’s my great aunt who lives in Kansas, I couldn’t (but at the same time I could) believe that she did that. I was like omg, really, for real you just did that? lol

Old 08-10-2010, 06:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Good luck on your surgery Brittany. I hope everything goes well and you make a quick recovery. You should definately post while u are drugged up and then come back and read them when you are off the meds. May give you a good laugh.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:56 AM

Thanks guys! I am hoping all goes well that’s for sure. I’m more scared of what’s gonna happen during the recovery & that I won’t heal in time to go to a big car meet on the 21st or be able to go to the Selena Gomez concert on the 22nd Hopefully I’ll be conscious enough to post the threads from my most recent mod, the huge Wentzville cruise on Friday, & the crazy big show on Saturday during my recovery.
lol what shows are you talking about, my mind is going blank for some reason i hope the surgery went well brit <3

Old 08-11-2010, 04:47 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by mrl390
Good luck on your surgery Brittany. I hope everything goes well and you make a quick recovery. You should definately post while u are drugged up and then come back and read them when you are off the meds. May give you a good laugh.
Thanks! I'm pretty conscious today but yesterday I was entertaining Brian with my drugged up texts bcuz I kept spelling things wrong lol I'd be doing it again now but it's taking everything I got to keep all this straight, My mom just took my brother & his friend to hockey practice in the monte since all of their junk won't fit in the eclipse so I'm a lil on edge right now

Originally Posted by fevy
lol what shows are you talking about, my mind is going blank for some reason i hope the surgery went well brit <3
Midnight Madness is on the 20th (won't be able to do that ), The Lot in St. Peters is on the 21st & then the Selena Gomez Concert is on the 22nd. && it went okay I guess. I'm having problems here & there...I'm in lots of pain, I threw up twice last night, & I can barely talk today It most def sucks!

Quick Reply: Off & on for a while