Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Not a chick car.

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Montelicious
Keef! You're gonna get yelled at by the mods! This is a family forum! ......unless those are all your "sisters"??????? LOL!!!!!!
Stop it `Keef, or I'm tell'in on U...
Thanks Lisa 4 bringing this to the staff's attention...
Keefer is outa control again : )
Hey Keith, what R your sister's do'in 2night ?
You have been place in a 10 second time `Out to think about what U have done wrong.....

Old 03-04-2011, 09:51 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space - I know what you mean. I've know the guy a long time - I've even helped him work on his "Yodas" too. Seems like after I got a 22% grade tint on the window, I've been getting weird comments... I think it looks cool. Still want to get "liquid flame job" done on
the front. I need to get some new digitals of it --to show you guys. It's no Hot-rod, just a
3.1 motor, but I have gotten as much a 30mpg with it too!

Old 03-04-2011, 09:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

they are going to be churning butter tonight thats what you get when you live on the farm (work)
safe picture right

Old 03-04-2011, 09:57 AM

I have gotten as much a 30mpg with it too!

Hi Mark, look 4ward to your updates...
Many will envy U with your ride gett'in 30+ MPG's, especially with the cost of gas rising each day : )
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, Keefer 4 deleting your family pic ~> It was just 2 Big WoW 4 a thread & it hangs up the thread & puts everything outa wack
=======================================
This thread has turned in 2 `Fun & better then the "Post a Funny Thread" 4-Sure Thanks `Member's

Old 03-04-2011, 10:01 AM

A" toyota friend" of mine has said the same thing about my car except that he tellls me that its a" fat black chick car" because most of the people he's noticed driving them are that demographic.
I told him that's only the ones who don't tint the windows. You don't know who's driving the ones that do. I rather like my car and get many more looks from chicks while driving my car than he has in his scion xb and 84 corolla... don't get me wrong, the corolla is nice (AE-86), but you'll get more anime fans and drift fans checkingit out.

But, ignorance gets the best of them. I like my car because you get the people that know what they are talking about when talking about it. Not some punk kid saying "I got one to 120 before", but the ones that remenice (sp) about when they had a monte carlo.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:03 AM

^ and yes, his does look exactly. Like that

Old 03-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

There hasn't been a Monte Carlo in history that would be a "chick car."

Now Toyota, they're all douche bag cars. Keep supporting foreign manufacturing and sending your money out of the states, a-hole. Perhaps when his job eventually gets outsources he'll realize what's going on.

How bad @$$ is it that that bumper sticker is on a Monte. That was just dumb chance. Go America!

Old 03-04-2011, 10:10 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by augi
A" toyota friend" of mine has said the same thing about my car except that he tellls me that its a" fat black chick car" because most of the people he's noticed driving them are that demographic.
I told him that's only the ones who don't tint the windows. You don't know who's driving the ones that do. I rather like my car and get many more looks from chicks while driving my car than he has in his scion xb and 84 corolla... don't get me wrong, the corolla is nice (AE-86), but you'll get more anime fans and drift fans checkingit out.

But, ignorance gets the best of them. I like my car because you get the people that know what they are talking about when talking about it. Not some punk kid saying "I got one to 120 before", but the ones that remenice (sp) about when they had a monte carlo.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
SCION Xb - ISN'T THAT WHAT THE HAMSTERS DRIVE ON THAT COMMERCIAL?
- OHHHhhhhhh....BAAAAAAAhahaha! That's a KIA crossover! Sorry- I'd rather drive the TOASTER! "U CAN GIT WID THIS - OR U CAN GIT WID DAT"??
ROTFL X3.

Now dat dare is funny!

-Mark.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:32 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Corolla. Sienna.

He really hasn't given this much thought. The way to make a name into a girly name is add an "A" to the end. Norm is a guys name. Norma is the girls version. Brent is a mans name. Brenda is a chicks name. How many girls names can you come up with ending in "A"? How many mens names end in "A"?

Regardless, even if either of those Toyota's were called the "Testiculator" they'd still be chick cars. Not the MonteCarlo.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Corolla. Sienna.

He really hasn't given this much thought. The way to make a name into a girly name is add an "A" to the end. Norm is a guys name. Norma is the girls version. Brent is a mans name. Brenda is a chicks name. How many girls names can you come up with ending in "A"? How many mens names end in "A"?

Regardless, even if either of those Toyota's were called the "Testiculator" they'd still be chick cars. Not the MonteCarlo.

`Brent-O, I always enjoy read'in your take on things & what falls outa your `Mind : ) Thanks
I thought U may want 2 go out & purchase the below Book What ? We must stay informed : ) 4-$ure : )

New book shows women outperform men

A spate of studies prove that females top men in dozens of arenas, including driving. » Who's better at parking

Last edited by Space; 03-04-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Quick Reply: Not a chick car.