Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

New monte carlo shirts

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That's cool that they're selling well.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
That's cool that they're selling well.
LOU ? Did you get yours yet ?

Old 05-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Not yet. The mail is pretty slow when it comes to crossing the border. You would think that it would simply cross the border at Detroit, MI. From what I was told by the post office, Canada bound mail gets redirected to New York and gets sent to the Toronto, Ontario sorting station. This sends mail hundreds of miles out of the way to get to the same destination.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:41 AM

1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Not yet. The mail is pretty slow when it comes to crossing the border. You would think that it would simply cross the border at Detroit, MI. From what I was told by the post office, Canada bound mail gets redirected to New York and gets sent to the Toronto, Ontario sorting station. This sends mail hundreds of miles out of the way to get to the same destination.
And on this side of the Border they wonder why their going out of business

Old 05-16-2012, 12:21 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I got my shirt today. It looks great! I almost never want to wear it

Old 05-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
And on this side of the Border they wonder why their going out of business
Same here Rick.

The Canadian postal service is also doing cost cutting measures. By taking the door to door delivery away from neighborhoods. Not just new ones. Established older neighborhoods that have had door to door service since the dawn of time too. They're putting in those community mailboxes, so they can cut staff.

Let me see if I have this right. They want to increase business by reducing service? I should write the post office, and tell them how I feel. Anyone know their email address?

Old 05-16-2012, 06:55 PM

got my shirt today i want to say it looks awesome .............

Old 05-17-2012, 03:35 AM

1 Year Member

Here's a trick I learned yrs ago about using your T shirts. When we would go out with our Custom trucks at a show or just out & about. We'd take a Club T shirt and slide it over our front seats. ( Bucket seats) With the club Emblem facing the front. That way it show what club you belong too. Do you know how many heads get poked inside your ride while your away from it ? Plus its good advertising for your club!

Old 05-17-2012, 03:38 AM

1 Year Member

Here's a trick I learned yrs ago about using your T shirts. When we would go out with our Custom trucks at a show or just out & about. We'd take a Club T shirt and slide it over our front seats. ( Bucket seats) With the club Emblem facing the front. That way it show what club you belong too. Do you know how many heads get poked inside your ride while your away from it ? Plus its good advertising for your club! oh one more thing when doing this. Tuck the sleeve's inside the shirt for a nice clean look.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Here's a trick I learned yrs ago about using your T shirts. When we would go out with our Custom trucks at a show or just out & about. We'd take a Club T shirt and slide it over our front seats. ( Bucket seats) With the club Emblem facing the front. That way it show what club you belong too. Do you know how many heads get poked inside your ride while your away from it ? Plus its good advertising for your club! oh one more thing when doing this. Tuck the sleeve's inside the shirt for a nice clean look.
i am actually considering buying another one for this alone lol

Quick Reply: New monte carlo shirts