Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

My (personal) Prediction

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: My (personal) Prediction

I think your right rj. The gas will go up and the wildfires will be blamed. I also think Duane had a good point about the home insurance. Whether the fires had something to do with it or not, they'll be blamed for a huge rise in home insurance rates.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:44 PM

Blame the wacko- environmentalists, for suing the president over his proposal a couple years ago,to clear all wooded areas of brush and overgrowth to prevent such fires. Yeah, you can also blame this on global warming too, like Harry Reid did. What a turd.

Old 10-25-2007, 11:29 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Not really related to the thread but you can find any subject, do a study on it and get the results you want to get. Such as proof it's global warming.

Old 10-25-2007, 11:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: jeffsmonte

Blame the wacko- environmentalists, for suing the president over his proposal a couple years ago,to clear all wooded areas of brush and overgrowth to prevent such fires. Yeah, you can also blame this on global warming too, like Harry Reid did. What a turd.

Yeap, there have been numerous reports that the communities out here continue to vote against brush clearing because it jeapordizes the habitat of some stupid spider.

....sadly enough, at the expense of human habitats.

There are enviromentalists that truly believe that humans are a plague and/or virus upon this planet.

I don't know where they get the info, but that is not in any of my biology books.

Old 10-25-2007, 03:19 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i think you need to get out of california man.... sounds crazy out there. i'm not so sure thats the right place for ya man. i'm sure its right for somebody.. you just don't seem like that somebody.

Old 10-25-2007, 04:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

i think you need to get out of california man.... sounds crazy out there. i'm not so sure thats the right place for ya man. i'm sure its right for somebody.. you just don't seem like that somebody.
Someone has to hold up the fort Cowboy. Can't let the inmates take over the asylum.

Old 10-25-2007, 06:23 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sometimes it's more fun when the inmates run the asylum.[sm=happy046.gif][sm=icon_quiet.gif][sm=massbounce.gif]

We all talk about global warming. But up here, after about the fourth or fifth straight month of freezing cold weather, we kinda wish for some global warming. lol.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:18 AM

Good point about the insurance, Cowboy. Of course the rates will go up, but I bet we'll see the insurance co's and the government paying out this time, unlike Katrina. Many of these homes and businesses are owned by rich, WHITE folks, AKA Republicans. LOL!
Also, I agree with RJ, you can do any study and come up with the results you want, it all depends how you manipulate the figures. Liars figure and figures lie!
Also, regarding GPD's comment, I don't know if humans are a plague or virus on the planet, but I DO know we are the only species on earth that can control their own destiny. I firmly believe we can only hurt the earth so much, and then we'll be gone. The earth was here long before humans, and it'll be here long after we're gone. We might leave some plastic water bottles and nuclear radiation, but the earth will correct itself for that!

Old 10-26-2007, 11:07 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

We all talk about global warming. But up here, after about the fourth or fifth straight month of freezing cold weather, we kinda wish for some global warming.

Ah, yet more evidence to support the global warming theory.

It's all coming from a super race of aliens trying to take over the earth. They want all males dead so they can use our females to birth their young.

Want more evidence of this? Monte Carlos.

It's the only weapon known that can hold these invaders at bey. And look at the MCFs members who've sold their's. They were brains washed into selling their Montes so these space aliens can kidnap their women and use them as incubators.

Protect your families. Don't sell your Monte Carlo.

Old 10-26-2007, 11:15 PM

ORIGINAL: rj

We all talk about global warming. But up here, after about the fourth or fifth straight month of freezing cold weather, we kinda wish for some global warming.

Ah, yet more evidence to support the global warming theory.

It's all coming from a super race of aliens trying to take over the earth. They want all males dead so they can use our females to birth their young.

Want more evidence of this? Monte Carlos.

It's the only weapon known that can hold these invaders at bey. And look at the MCFs members who've sold their's. They were brains washed into selling their Montes so these space aliens can kidnap their women and use them as incubators.

Protect your families. Don't sell your Monte Carlo.

Yes, let us all start a campaign to buy Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi a Monte Carlo that they could share when they go to lunch out there in the beltway.

This would definitely end partisanship.[sm=gears.gif][sm=gears.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=kissykissy.gif][sm=partyparty.gif][sm=smiley28.gif][sm=smiley28.gif][sm=smiley28.gif][sm=thanx.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=chattypair.gif]

Quick Reply: My (personal) Prediction