Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

my new honda ( BEWARE! Vid with bad language )

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Default my new honda ( BEWARE! Vid with bad language )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojB7KkaR03I

no this is not me nor is it anyone that i know. thought is was hilarious so i posted it. there is some pretty foul language here so keep the youngins out of the room. enjoy

Old 08-11-2010, 06:46 PM

While were on the subject of hondas, heres the infamous HONDA BOUNCE>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfJ5uBkxZkI
feel free to laugh

Old 08-11-2010, 07:25 PM

I love that video. Watched it before but was still laughing my butt off the second time

Old 08-12-2010, 08:13 AM

While were on the subject of the honda bounce now LOL, I wanted to give a little story. I was in Morris the other day shopping with my wife. We left the store and as we were going through the middle of town, there was this navigator or escallade (cant remember) that was grounded, and had some serious camber. The bad thing was, it was bouncing, almost off the ground. And this was over EVERY little bump in the road, and it would keep bouncing for about 5 seconds after each bump.
So me and my wife had a nice little laugh cause the guy was obviously with his wife and kids in that truck bouncing all over (fill in the blanks on the jokes we made).
And here is where it made me feel bad. We pulled into the gas station after him (didnt realize at first) and heard him telling this biker guy about his lowering job. Turns out he did it himself, had to get the wifes permission first, was his first ever DIY project, and he said he thought he messed up his truck somhow cause of the bouncing. Hearing all that made me kinda sad to tell you the truth and I felt bad for laughing at him (thank god I didnt let him see me) But anyway, I thought I had to at least go and tell him some kind of suggestion on what to do, and all I could think of was telling him to look for some anti pogo washers, which he took into consideration. Whatever, I just had to get that out. Dont laugh at people untill you know the whole story!!! You might make yourself look like a dik!!!

Old 08-12-2010, 08:40 AM

holy crap! i heard about the bounce but i never realized that it was this bad! why would u allow that to continue? to bring attention to youself? so when your going down the road people litterly swerve to avoid u? F*^kin ricers! haha jk

Old 08-12-2010, 11:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Ive seen a that Honda one before. LOL

SideNote:

I added the warning to the title. Just so members will know what to expect.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:02 PM

thanks never thought of it ahead of time haha