Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

my monte is haunted!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Default my monte is haunted!!!!!!

so yesterday morning i was coming home from my girlfriends at about 2 in the morning, its raining out the roads are slick, and foggy, great setting right? by the way i'm in the middle of nowhere cuz she lives way out in the country. anyway going down the road, up a small hill and whats in the middle of said hill, but three racoons... needless to say if i swerve i'm taking a good tumble in a ditch so what do i do? try and ease on the breaks a little so it wouldn't hurt as much for the poor little guys (if they felt anything at all). i hear three little racoon heads hit my underbody so i stop a little ways get out and check everything. coons are deader than a doornail, but MY MONTE IS FINE!!!!!! happy day right? wrong now i get to clean the coon guts off my car and to top it off my passenger side headlight burnt out! anybody know a good car exorsist? lol

Old 07-06-2010, 11:16 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Wow, thats a story..sucks for the Racoons. Glad your Monte is ok. Sounds like you have some blood to clean off.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014

and why is it haunted????? you killed 3 raccoons, didn't need the gory play by play details, maybe be a little more subtle.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:49 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

That sucks about the coons - I mean you had to clean the guts off. As far as your car being haunted by the coons - I doubt it LOL!!!

Old 07-06-2010, 12:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

The coons reached from the grave and returned the favor by killing your pass headlamp. LOL

Old 07-06-2010, 05:41 PM

hahahahaha, im sorry.. thats just to funny... and im only laughing because i know theres a dead something stuck inside the hood of the F550 i sometimes drive for work and can not find it, but it F***ing stinks!!!

So i hope you got all of it off ASAP haha

Old 07-07-2010, 11:52 AM

got the underbody completely rinsed out, needed to get done soon anyway i just got my muffler for my dual exhaust didn't mean to be that gory or anything just thought everyone would get a kick out of it

Old 07-07-2010, 01:45 PM

sucks for the coons but wanna hear something funny along those lines? My old 97 malibu had after market automatic locks and i guess they were on a timer and i didnt know it till one day i left my keys in the ignition and running with AC a few summers ago, come back to car 1 min later and the doors are all locked, i was like WTF and couldnt figure it out until one day i was driving and they locked lol. My bonne also changes radio stations on its own, presets will get switched and out of order everynow and then. If anyone knows how to get rid of that ghost id love to hear it lol

Old 07-07-2010, 02:17 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Kristo
If anyone knows how to get rid of that ghost id love to hear it lol
It wants to move to Vegas. LOL

Old 07-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Default squirrel

...Well I took out a squirrel three weeks ago but I never saw any
remains of it. He just ran right out in front of me..........

Quick Reply: my monte is haunted!!!!!!