Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MonteCarlo `Spring Cleaning : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 03:25 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default MonteCarlo `Spring Cleaning : )

[align=center]Hi Members,[/align][align=center]Just rec`d the below Newsletter, I share [:-]4-Sure[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Please post what you do to your Monte in the `Spring [/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]

When it Comes to Spring Cleaning…Dont Forget Your Car

[:-]
Your car takes a beating during the long, cold winter. Now that warmer weather is on the horizon, take some time to give your vehicle a little post-winter clean-up. This issue of Driving Matters contains all you need to know on how to spruce things up so your car looks and performs its best.

Getting Rid of Motor Muck

There are a lot of reasons to include engine cleaning in your regular vehicle maintenance. Find out the best and easiest way to eliminate motor muck so all you're left with is a spotless, shiny engine.

Read More

Simple Spring Cleaning

Road salt, snow and ice can be rough on your car causing rust and corrosion. Consider some automotive spring cleaning to keep your vehicle looking its best while perhaps saving a few bucks down the road.

Read More

Defrosting After the Deluge of Winter

Your car takes the brunt of the harsh winter weather, especially your tires and wipers. Here are the smartest things you can do to help your car recover from the tough conditions of the past few months.

Read More

Also This Month

•
Waking Up From Hibernation

•
Electronic Fuel Injection

•
Pothole Tech

•
Degrease Your Engine

•
Performance Filters

•
Wheel and Tire Clean-Up

•
Spring Cleaning

•
Undercarriage Wash

[/align]

Old 03-05-2009, 04:04 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member
Default RE: MonteCarlo `Spring Cleaning : )

I usually hang my MC from the clothesline, so it can have the Fresh Spring scent.

Old 03-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

i can't WAIT for some nice weather when all this crappy snow is melted so i can wash tony, inside and out!!! it's amazing how much i actually want to clean my car now that i drive something i actually enjoy!

<<I usually hang my MC from the clothesline, so it can have the Fresh Spring scent. >>

LMAO!!! [sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 03-05-2009, 04:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: ChevySSGirl

so i can wash tony, inside and out!!!
[sm=yikesomg.gif]

Old 03-05-2009, 04:30 PM

hahahahahaha i guess that's kinda funny taken out of context

Old 03-05-2009, 04:52 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Armor All the interior, Meguiars Gold Class leather conditioner on the seats, polish and wax the paint job, windows, rims, and Meguiars Hot Shine on the tires!!!

Old 03-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I can't wait for the warmer weather. I desperately need to shampoo the carpet in the driver`s footwell. Salt stains like crazy.

I use Meguire`s NXT Generation Tech Protect on the interior. I have sworn off Armor All. Or should I say, "Crack's All". Armor All has cracked and ruined too many things in cars that I and other family members have owned.

Gotta clean and condition the leather, wash and wax the exterior.

Replace the Dale Jr stickers with Aric Almirola stickers...

Old 03-05-2009, 06:37 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

It was finally warm today in the Chicagoland area. I took Silver over to the do-it-yourself car wash to blast all of that nasty salt off. I didn’t really dry it off because I just got over some nasty stomach bug so I was a little weak still. Tomorrow looks nice too so maybe I will be able to get my new Goodyear GT tires mounted. I still want to do an oil change and radiator flush before it hits 60k miles (which is very soon). I promise when I feel better and I am really able to spend some time detailing Silver I will take lots of pics.

Precious probably will not come out of storage until April depending on if we get a late snow storm like we did last year [:@]

Old 03-05-2009, 07:50 PM

haha, when my car was in the body shop, he sent me a picture of the tony stewart autograph on the c-pillar covered with masking tape and they "signed" joey logano over it.

if you're gonna rock out with AA on your car you will have to paint it green to match the tom-tom paint scheme he's got running this year

Old 03-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: ChevySSGirl

haha, when my car was in the body shop, he sent me a picture of the tony stewart autograph on the c-pillar covered with masking tape and they "signed" joey logano over it.

if you're gonna rock out with AA on your car you will have to paint it green to match the tom-tom paint scheme he's got running this year

Already got that covered Jamie Lynn! What do ya think? Limited edition Aric Almirola Monte Carlo Signature Series. 1 of 1.

P.S. I sure am getting a lot of mileage out of that pic aren't I?

Quick Reply: MonteCarlo `Spring Cleaning : )