Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

monte is gone :'(

Old 10-03-2010, 11:51 PM
1 Year Member
Default monte is gone :'(

monte carlo sold tonite, getting payed in the morning. getting a 03 silverado z71 4x4 with the 5.3l engine. deffinatly staying here to chat with you guys here and there and try o help with engine troubles.. its going to a kid whos friend drove up in a nice looking monte, so i know it will get taken care of and wont be lonely.. and i know 4sure!!!! later in life when i can/will have two cars, my summer car will be a sixth gen monte.

Old 10-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't know what to say, sorry you sold it! You were the originator of the MCF Taz t-shirt thread totally bums me out. Good luck with the silverado and I hope you stay on board at the forum with us.......

Old 10-04-2010, 12:40 AM
1 Year Member

where did it go after the maniac anyways? ive been looking but havent seen any pics

Old 10-04-2010, 07:17 AM

...Hi Chris,
Congrat's on your new ride...Wish you safe/fun trouble free miles....We hope that we still see you on the forum, and we demand to see pic's of your Silverado : ) Good Luck 4-Sure : )

Old 10-04-2010, 07:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by lucian*91
where did it go after the maniac anyways? ive been looking but havent seen any pics
The guy somewhat local to me had to back out of the T-shirt, so about a week after I got the shirt, I sent it off to Britney (Spin'em). She's had it over a month and we're all anxiously awaiting her picture release (she's trying to get multiple Montes).

Man, that is a bummer, you start a REALLY cool MCF thing, it hasn't even been going on for a year and you're selling off your Monte.... Bummin' man! But hopefully your new truck will make you equally as happy.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Sad to hear the Monte is gone. But i'm glad you are staying in the GM family!

Old 10-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nice choice with the Z71 Silvy. That's pretty much what I would like as a daily driver. Sorry to hear you had to sell the Monte. Hopefully, the new owner takes care of it as well as you did. Maybe the new owner will end up here.

Old 10-04-2010, 09:18 AM
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by The_Maniac
The guy somewhat local to me had to back out of the T-shirt, so about a week after I got the shirt, I sent it off to Britney (Spin'em). She's had it over a month and we're all anxiously awaiting her picture release (she's trying to get multiple Montes).

Man, that is a bummer, you start a REALLY cool MCF thing, it hasn't even been going on for a year and you're selling off your Monte.... Bummin' man! But hopefully your new truck will make you equally as happy.
wasnt blaming you or anything, just didnt know who stll had it.. its all cool.. and man, i knew the taz shirt was goona haunt me after that. never know, maybe later in life when i have two vehcles.. nice truck and a monte.. i can get it again and resign..lol

Attached Thumbnails monte is gone :'(-capture.jpg  
Old 10-04-2010, 09:37 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Sorry to here you had to get rid of your Monte.

Old 10-04-2010, 11:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by lucian*91
wasnt blaming you or anything, just didnt know who stll had it.. its all cool.. and man, i knew the taz shirt was goona haunt me after that. never know, maybe later in life when i have two vehcles.. nice truck and a monte.. i can get it again and resign..lol
No worries, I know you weren't blaming anyone. Sorry if the tone of my writing came across wrong.

Personally, I loved the T-shirt idea. That was AWESOME! And to be honest, at the point I got it, it really gave me a much needed break from other things I have going on.

I hope your car plans work out. There are some many good vehicles out there, it's hard to part with some. I bought my Monte to replace my Grand Am as a daily driver (my '84 Camaro that I am slowly restoring is my real pride and joy). My Monte though, I love that car almost as much as my Camaro. Right now, the Grand Am still runs and my Monte gets the benefit of being tucked away for winter. The Grand Am dies and that changes (unless I figure out a new plan that the wife is OK with)....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: monte is gone :'(