Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, September 24th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 09:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Old 09-24-2012, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Hi Mod `Michael, "What's a WeekEnd >?" ~> lol
How's life on the westcoast ? Did you have a great weekend ?
I do my best to have a happy day ~> everyday...Sometimes it's more difficult then others, but I'm just happy 2 `be....4-Sure..

I hope that everyone can be happy to `be here now & enjoy every moment of `life...Like anything that's good ~> You got 2 work at it..

Wish you & Member's a Happy Day ~> Life
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 09-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Taz
Yikes!

He really wants $1000 for it? How's the engine and tranny?

Good luck Justin!
Unfortunatly yes,

Engine is low mile junk yard motor trans shifted awsome when i had it running (like 4 years ago now)

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Man im thinking first $500 takes it
probably going to be what happens

We do have all the parts for it,

it's a 89 Vert GT
5.0 Auto, lowered, chipped, exhaust and not your typical mustang blowmaster exhaust either, factory manifolds, glass packs about midway back, h pipe and cans comming out of the rear bumper

The Thing Dove awsome when i had it running, then oil pressure took a dump, checked the oil and was giltery, so pulled that and got a junk yard motor for it, then i got a girlfriend and lost interest

this was my brothers car, he poped a head gasket, it sat in my parents garage for years he finially finished them and it would fun like crap, manifiold where bright red just from idling, so it got parked next to the driveway, i finially started working on it , re did and rechecked a ton of stuff, he was missing vacume lines, the thing was way off on timing and didn't torque down the heads to spec....

DID GOOD BURN OUTS TOO!
YES THAT ReEALLY IS SMOKE FROM THE TIRES NOT THE MOTOR!

Old 09-24-2012, 11:22 AM

Hi Everyone,
I just finished my double/night shift I really need a recharge 4-Sure...I wish I was below, but hopefully in my future.

`Justin, good luck on a sale & I hope you had a super birthday.
Member's, keep your Blog & Forum active & I will check in later.

Peace/Happiness to everyone

Last edited by Space; 09-24-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Have a good recharge space!

Old 09-24-2012, 11:47 AM

Afternoon all... Enjoying lunch at Moe's southwest grill this afternoon... Applied for a new job friday (wish me luck).if i get it, the wife will he much happier because were looking at working the same shift.

Old 09-24-2012, 01:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Good Afternoon everyone! Been super busy here! Been scrolling the forums, but not much posting at all. Getting my new ZZP downpipe and straight pipe put on tomorrow. New HD tranny rebuild and torque converter was put on last week, along with a new oil pan and gasket. Ol' monte is doing great. Bought a truck last week to for winter driving and hauling my horses in the summer, farm work, etc.. So Baby Los will be put away in our barn for the winter.

Been having kind of a bad summer this year with our barn burning down, horse had to be put down and one of my bestest little puppy friends died, and my car being a little melted, :/ But luckily insurance has been good to us and my car was fixed and repainted and a new barn is going up this month and with a spot for my car to go!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Ash

Old 09-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, didn't have to fight to keep working. Guy in frozen spoke to the manager and said i voulenteered to help. So once i finished my work i went to work in frozen. He is also gonna see if he can get me to work over there as his backup which would be great All the computer parts showed up today, but i can't do anything til atleast wednesday between work and school today and tommorow, i hate mondays and tuesdays

Old 09-24-2012, 04:53 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
Good Afternoon everyone! Been super busy here! Been scrolling the forums, but not much posting at all. Getting my new ZZP downpipe and straight pipe put on tomorrow. New HD tranny rebuild and torque converter was put on last week, along with a new oil pan and gasket. Ol' monte is doing great. Bought a truck last week to for winter driving and hauling my horses in the summer, farm work, etc.. So Baby Los will be put away in our barn for the winter.

Been having kind of a bad summer this year with our barn burning down, horse had to be put down and one of my bestest little puppy friends died, and my car being a little melted, :/ But luckily insurance has been good to us and my car was fixed and repainted and a new barn is going up this month and with a spot for my car to go!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Ash
WOW! Sorry to hear all that Ash . I was wondering where you've been. Hope it gets better for you soon.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:57 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Well got home around 6:45 am had some coffee. Then stayed up & talked to my wife & played with Ozzie for a while. Went to bed around 9 ish. Got up at 1:30 pm and went out & washed the Chevelle. Now all 3 cars are clean again. So waiting for dinner. So I'm off to the shower after washing the car. I think we both got a bath. cause of all the wind blowing back on me. I got just as wet as the Chevelle. Ok more later. Thanks Space I got those from other sites I'm on . P.S. I loved that picture this morning. GREAT SHOT

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, September 24th 2012