Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, October 24, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 12:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Zach I told you it was good.
Mike I'll try to remind you on Sundays.lol Also I like the new sig too.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Lol thanks, ive needed a good custom ome for awhile now lol & wooo Texas won the game tonight
i made the one i have now with some help from other members. but i lost my copy of photoshop (not that i was any good with it anyway )

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Zach I told you it was good.
Mike I'll try to remind you on Sundays.lol Also I like the new sig too.
i cant wait for next week now. I watched the first 5 seasons on dvd or the computer so i havent ever had to wait for the next one....it is driving me crazy

Old 10-25-2011, 12:37 AM

Mousehouse,

I can understand that. I'm sure mom worries about me some but she knew at an early age that I was going to serve if at all possible. It's in my blood and she knows it. I may not have the Steelman name on my Driver's License, but I'm definitely a Steelman at heart and at least one male from each generation going back pretty far has served. The look in her eyes when I graduated basic in my Dress Greens said it all. I'm pretty sure that was a prouder day for her than when I graduated high school. I wish your son the best of luck. I couldn't live on a boat for 6 months at a time myself.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Mousehouse,

I can understand that. I'm sure mom worries about me some but she knew at an early age that I was going to serve if at all possible. It's in my blood and she knows it. I may not have the Steelman name on my Driver's License, but I'm definitely a Steelman at heart and at least one male from each generation going back pretty far has served. The look in her eyes when I graduated basic in my Dress Greens said it all. I'm pretty sure that was a prouder day for her than when I graduated high school. I wish your son the best of luck. I couldn't live on a boat for 6 months at a time myself.
I am very proud of my son so I am sure your mom is very proud of you as am I. Thank you for what you do. My son isn't thrilled with being out to sea for six or more months at a time. Before he went in I tried to tell him this and tried to steer him into the air force. He is now wishing he had listened to his old man but has done well just the same he just reupped for another four years and made E-5 last June. He has seen a lot of the world and has had some good times.