Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, October 22nd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 10:54 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010
Arrow Monday, October 22nd 2012

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Monday, October 22, 2012

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbies, cars, etc. We are here 24/7
Please check `In & let us & our sponsors know that you were here !
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's
> Your words paint the picture of you <
========================
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience

-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

October 2012
Monte of the Month Winner

Member: 01MonteSS
Owner: Justin Crouch
Congratulations `Justin

~ The MCF Winners Galleries ~
Monte of the Month
^Click ^
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's
Created & Re-Created by Administrator `Taz (Lou)<~Thank You!

* Thanks Member's for checking in with your
Monte Carlo Family & keeping our forum active!
Please Welcome our New Member's

Today's MCF `Blog posted by `Mike - Member:03JGMonte

Old 10-21-2012, 10:55 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

GOOD MORNING MCF!! Hope Everyone Has A Great Day!!

Old 10-22-2012, 04:07 AM
Cool "2`be ?"

Happy New `Day to You!
EnJoy your Journey of `Life ToDay 4-Sure
What `if ?

Be Good 2 yourself & other's up there on Planet `Earth
<`Click<CLICK< i>
Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 10-22-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:58 AM

Just `because,
it fills in a Empty space & makes it look better ? - EnJoy
Ok, your `turn (lol)

Last edited by Space; 10-22-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:20 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Monday morning fellow MCF'ers! The beginning of another week. Hope everyone has a safe commute to school/work. Or going home from work, for all us night shifters.

Last edited by Space; 10-22-2012 at 06:05 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:11 AM

^ Good Morning to you also `Lou,
Thanks you for starting our new MOTM November 2012 contest this morning.(Time is fly'in 4-Sure) ~> WoW

I hope to have a safe comute when I get off my shift today , since I reside at the warehouse I work I hope I don't fall off my skateboard enroute (LOL)>(about 30 feet) It's been a long busy night & I did not have to start until 9PM last eve...My beachbum friends came `up & we watched/listened to several races/ ate pizza & some junk foods & skateboarded in the warehouse parking lots...It was `fun, but I'm paying for it now with only a short recharge yesterday (z's) lol.
Wish you & member's a great new day/week...EnJoy
Peace/Out from`Space

Last edited by Space; 10-22-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all!
Glad to hear you had a great time with your friends space, sometimes its worth not catching those much needed z's for a good time with some buddies.

Old 10-22-2012, 06:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all.

Old 10-22-2012, 06:55 AM

Good Morning `Devin & thanks for your words. I love my friends & growing up we spent everyday 2gether & now that we are older the requirements of survivial/obligations has changed our paths & the amount of time that we have to get 2gether.
My friends are like family & are more precious then gold 4-Sure.

I wish everyone true friends in `life...It's important to stay in contact where ever they maybe ? Friends are kinda like plants (?), they need norishment to continue to grow

Kinda like a Monte Carlo also ? I believe `if you love your Monte Carlo, it will love you back If you abuse it, it will also abuse you back 4-Sure!

`Devin, I found the below on the Web & I thought you & some member's might enjoy...Wish you & `all a great day/friends/life.

Building a Friendship is like Planting a Garden
LoL

^ 4-Sure ^

<CENTER>

A friend is someone who cherishes the special moments and memories of life with another person. A friend is a trustworthy companion. Friendship is a relationship which takes time to build. There are many steps and stages to achieving a true friendship. However, one can think building a friendship is like planting a garden.

For many people, planting a garden represents, devotion and leisure. It takes patience to grow a garden, frustrations and hardships are also involved in the process. Firstly the seed is planted.

The seed builds the foundation of a strong and stable plant. It has to be taken care of and watered daily. Then the shoots start sprouting, the plant is finally flourishing. One can see day by day the garden maturing. Then one day the garden starts to wilt, its dying. One has to tend to it and have the patience and determination to bring it back to life.

It frustrates one to see the insects and predators preying on the beautiful garden that once existed. But hard work and devotion regains the gardens beauty and gives it life again. Soon a shoots blossom an bloom into beautiful flowers.

The charm and divine beauty of the garden is a wonderful enlightening sight. Building a friendship has similar characteristics.One meets a person and plants the seed of friendship. The friendship builds and continues to grow stronger. It requires devotion of time and patience to achieve peak communication between the two companions.

The struggle to keep a solid friendship includes many obstacles and hardships. But compromising, devotion and the willingness to endure is bound to payoff in the end. As Bernard Wolf quotes ^It takes a long time to grow an old friendship^.Friendship has its good and bad times. There comes a time when the relationship is just not working. It is preoccupied with disagreements and quarrels. It is on the verge of destruction.

One must have the patience to deal with such frustrations. The willingness and determination to get the relationship working again come within.Compromising and persistence rebuilds the friendship and is once again reestablished. As Socrates once said ^Be slow to fall into friendship, but when thou art ! in, continue firm and constant^.

The friendship is blooming and is finally on its peak. Its great to have a strong and stable relationship which allows the two companions to share the joys and memories of life together.

If building a friendship can be compared to planting a garden then perhaps some of its frustrations and problems can be better understood. The true meaning of friendship is achieved by understanding its relativity to planting a garden.

A person who builds a friendship as planting a garden can overcome the obstacles of it very easily. The symbolism becomes clear and precise. Friendship and planting a garden can both be said as ^give and take^.

The more effort and persistence put into them the more stronger and everlasting happiness can be accomplished.
^I know that the above it's kinda mussy 4-real, but I really like the message/meaning in the above words ^
I'm secure in what I post, I think (lol)
I hope someone enjoyed
Peace/Out
</CENTER>

Last edited by Space; 10-22-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. Space glad to hear you had some fun while re charging. Nothing beats having a little fun with family & friends. I did that on saturday. Nice to get together and do your thing and have fun doing it .. Going to get a cup of coffee and watch the Today Show. Then get a nap in and go see my wife and grandson this aft. She's staying with him for a few days. While our daughter is out of town on business. So I'm in charge around here today . yeah I know what your thinking . Who's he trying to kid. Me I guess . OK have a great Monday if you have to work or just got off of work. Make the most out of it.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, October 22nd 2012