Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, November 5th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 07:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning all.
Rick doesn't like the **** word, but don't know how he feels about frost. Had heavy scraping this morning on truck. Cold and 24 out.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Good Morning all.
Rick doesn't like the **** word, but don't know how he feels about frost. Had heavy scraping this morning on truck. Cold and 24 out.

Good Morning `Jerry,
Do you keep your GT in a garage ? 24 degrees is cold & I'm sure that Keane would love it, but I got chills just reading your post (LOL)...Wish you a good heater & a E.Z./Safe day @ work...Look'in forward to seeing pic's of your wife's Impala..
EnJoy your new `Day

Weather for Anderson, IN

<TABLE style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 4px" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px" rowSpan=5></TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; FONT-SIZE: 18px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" rowSpan=2>27°F | °C</TD><TD style="BORDER-LEFT: rgb(216,216,216) 1px solid; WIDTH: 5px" rowSpan=5></TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" colSpan=2 align=center>Mon</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" colSpan=2 align=center>Tue</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" colSpan=2 align=center>Wed</TD><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" colSpan=2 align=center>Thu</TD></TR><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" rowSpan=3 colSpan=2></TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" rowSpan=3 colSpan=2></TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" rowSpan=3 colSpan=2></TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" rowSpan=3 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102)">Clear</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102)">Wind: N at 0 mph</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 15px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">Humidity: 100%</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">46°</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">28°</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">48°</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">36°</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">46°</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">34°</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">48°</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">37</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 11-05-2012, 08:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Was able to wash the cars yesterday, and found out there is no damage from the Hurricane

Old 11-05-2012, 09:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Yes Space the GT stays in the garage all the time. Rarely out. Havent driven it much since I bought it. I did drive it one time this weekend. Only has 19K on it and will probably only have 25K in three years. Since we have the Impala, that will be our vacation car most likely.

Old 11-05-2012, 09:21 AM

Hi `Mike it's great to read that you did not have any damage & your rides look in super shape & clean It was sad to see so many vehicles damaged and flooded by `Sandy's storms...You were lucky 4-Sure...You must live right
----------------------------------------------------
Hi `Jerry, to me that's the only way to have a nice ride in today's world...Have & garage & just use it for pleasure.
When I had my ride I got nervous when I was out & it was out of my sight (LOL) I never worry about our BeachBum Van or my company truck...I don't beat on them, but I don't worry when I have to park them in parking crash lots
I hope you make a sound clip & video in the future & share.

Wish everyone a super day...(I love my new employee's & they sure are learning fast & giving me some time to play online) I'm tak'in advantage of that LOL)
Peace/Out

Old 11-05-2012, 10:20 AM

Yeah, I've seen pic's of some the classic cars ruined by "Sandy". Really sad. My heart goes out to those people on the East coast. It's worse than the Media is reporting...

Hope you all are well...

-Mark.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone , Not much going on here just watching the rain come down..

Old 11-05-2012, 10:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!

Was able to wash the cars yesterday, and found out there is no damage from the Hurricane

Glad all was well on the cars. Hoping all was well with family and your house to!!

Old 11-05-2012, 10:56 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Morning EV1! (almost noon) LOL
I was up til 2 am playn poker with some friends on line @ pokerstars.com.
I was woke up by zeus wanting to go out at 4am...
Thanks Jerry (77GP).for checking with your sister about zeus..I resent you a pm with some more questions for her lol...(Dont want to be a pain in the butt) lol... Sorry to hear your already haveing heavy frost by you!
This morning zeus appears to be a little better...hes alive hehehehehe.

All jokeing aside he still seems a little slow..But is a little brighter in spirit.
No real plans today..its the mrs dayoff....and of course tomorrow we all get to go vote!

Mike your vehicles are lookn top notch!
Space nice to hear your "Trainees" are workn out and enableing you to have some downtime to come hang out here with us!
Time to grab some coffee and cop a clean!

Old 11-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

what's going on everyone?

just hanging around again today, still off work scince jersey's so messed up. not reallly sure when they'll be calling the crews back in, but i don't mind the vacation

also, anyone else notice how well the site is loading today? seems like it's running faster than it has in over a year for me!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, November 5th 2012