Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, May 27, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 09:32 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

2 game sevens in the west.....The conference finals won't start until Friday? That's gonna be a long rest for Pittsburgh and Boston......

Just heard on the news, the Pittsburgh - Boston series will start on Saturday.......

Last edited by monte carlo 3831; 05-27-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all been a few days since my last checking, not a ton going on here getting pics hung in the new place gatta go clean/ get the last few things from the old place the next few days ,

went and visited my uncle at the fort smelling cemetery to pay my respects

Originally Posted by skylark65
happy memorial day everyone

not much going on today, gave the truck a bath and took the cap off, offically in summer mode now gotta wash the monte later this week for the meet & greet.

other than that my mother took a spill yesterday and screwed up her back (blood suger was low and she blacked out) so i get to give her a hand this week. please pray for both our sanity, lol
Ryan I know all too well about that have had multiple scares this year with my mom, fell twice on the ice this winter, fell over a few weeks ago in a chair at the park, and had a bad black out while at the amusment park in the mall of America when she.was there with 2 of my nieces luckily the older one jumped into action got her some peeps, we still don'g know if they where actually paid for, and sat her down, my mom doesn't remember half the time they where there, remember comming too with the police and rescue personal asking her what happened and if she was ok

Old 05-28-2013, 09:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
Evening all been a few days since my last checking, not a ton going on here getting pics hung in the new place gatta go clean/ get the last few things from the old place the next few days ,

went and visited my uncle at the fort smelling cemetery to pay my respects

Ryan I know all too well about that have had multiple scares this year with my mom, fell twice on the ice this winter, fell over a few weeks ago in a chair at the park, and had a bad black out while at the amusment park in the mall of America when she.was there with 2 of my nieces luckily the older one jumped into action got her some peeps, we still don'g know if they where actually paid for, and sat her down, my mom doesn't remember half the time they where there, remember comming too with the police and rescue personal asking her what happened and if she was ok
yeah we got lucky too, we were with some of my dad's old friends and his best friends wife has had issues like that for over 20 years, she saw my mom not looking good and jumped into action! she was able to get my mothers blood suger back to normal in just a couple of minutes, even cought my mom when she fell off the stool. biggest problem now though is she screwed up her back bad when she fell and can hardly move. probibly gonna get her to the doctor when my dad gets home 'caus it's not getting better