Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday May 21, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 08:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning all: Good to be back home .. Had a great time with my Son and his family. Those 3 boys sure do make our day & weekend We had a BLAST up in Fargo. One of the boys Christian is a car nut at 6. We bought hom a Muscle car book 2 yrs ago. he knows every car in there and & what yr it is. He's amazing at this. This boy has a car collection that is just fantastic. Hot wheels & others. Then we worked on his bike. Put on all the new stuff he got to dress it up. Then he had to show us how good he is on it. I asked him Chris are you a good rider. He looked at me and said grandpa "I'm very good". We all cracked up at him . Our newest grand daughter is just BEAUTIFUL. My God it looks like she has eye mak up on. Her eys are so dark & beautiful. Told dad he better buy a gun. He told me She has 3 brothers. I have no worries LOL. Ok don't want to bore you any futher. But I had to share. Those 4 kids are fantastic to be around. Can you tell I'm a PROUD Grand Pa ?

Old 05-21-2012, 09:16 AM

Good Morning `Rick,
I enjoyed reading your weekend with family...Thanks for checking in & posting/sharing 4-Sure....
You are a lucky man & blessed with super kids & super grand kids ~> EnJoy your `Journey 4-Sure

================================================== ===
Good Morning, `Jerry, Mike, Keane, Lou, Devin & Member's..
Wish you all a Super New Monday & Week ~> EnJoy 4-Sure

Old 05-21-2012, 09:55 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Goodmorning everyone! Just had my first final today.. the kid next to me was cheating and making noises and the professor was looking at me like I was doing it...

I have tests through Thursday and have to get 2 major projects done in the meantime also.. here goes nothing :p

Old 05-21-2012, 10:02 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

sounds like a great time with the grandkids rick and I am told the best thing about them is they can go home Someday I hope to be blessed with some. Years down the road of course.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

I might finally be a little less busy now!

Old 05-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon friends... At lunch in the Office .... ya theis last week-end was great! I got a little burn going on too... Have a good Monday!

Old 05-21-2012, 11:18 AM

Hi `Mitch,
Good Luck on your finals & getting your projects complete in time...I hope that you are prepared and that your week goes fast so that you can have some fun...Let us know how you did ?
============================================
`Lou, I hope that you are not in a hurry to be a grandfather & just enjoy your children while they are young.
My grandfather had his life completely changed when my mother dropped me `off at his place & never returned.
It changed his life completely...I love him for all that he gave up to raise me 4-Sure...Did I say I love him
Wish you a break when you kids move out & you can concentrate on your Monte & another `ride
==================================
Tadd, it's great that you had a super week last week, but I'm sure that you can make this one a Super Week 2...
Check out the link I posted for `Devin on SunBurns...It works, but it pays for everyone to put on protection `if they are going to be out in the Sun...I see so many that damage their skin by not doing so Wish you a Great Week !
=======================================
Hi Mod `Mike, great to see you online & I hope you have a easier week...Loved your pictures in Mitch's "Post a Pic of yourself"...I EnJoyed...
==========================================
I'm just about finished with my night shift & I can't wait to eat & do some personal stuff...
Wish everyone a Super New Day/Week/Life ~> EnJoy
========================================

Old 05-21-2012, 12:44 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by lougreen03
sounds like a great time with the grandkids rick and I am told the best thing about them is they can go home Someday I hope to be blessed with some. Years down the road of course.
LOU: There for a while I didn't think any of our 4 kids were going to have any kids at all. I told the wife. We might have to buy them a book or something. But now we have 9. .. 4 Girls 5 boys. Makes a grandpa proud. And YES. At times I agree 100%. That sometimes they go back home. But they are so much FUN The things they say & do will stop you in your tracks at times. Been times where we've choked on our own tongue laughing so hard

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 05-21-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone, was planning to clean the monte today but ofcourse its raining. Guess i'll just stay inside, gotta go ger her from the garage first though. Have a good afternoon all.

Old 05-21-2012, 04:00 PM

Good afternoon. Worked from home today (IT) and went and registerd my 2002 MC and got it inspected and a plate...

Now I just need some tires since these are the original from 2002...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday May 21, 2012