Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, March 26th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've burned way to many weeds back in my younger days.....

Old 03-26-2012, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by zjerry
Just home from working my off day .. Extra $$$
Found this on front porch..(UPS) I'll have to put it on someday..

Hi `Jerry, when are you going 2 install your new speaker's ?
I can't wait to hear the tunes ...I bet it's gona sound `sweet 4-Sure... Please do it 2night You don't need a radio, when you have pipes like that 4Sure

Old 03-26-2012, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
Hi `Chris,
You still look like you are in your younger years 4-Sure...
Move to Florida & you will look like a teenage again

It is a good workout to get outside & do yard-work...Just ask Jerry, he just did it.....Spring is here & all the grass is growing tall....Even here on the sand peninsula of Florida..The Beachbums & I use to do a lot yard work etc when we were growing `up...We had fun, but it was hard work many times..

Thanks for your words Rest & Enjoy your `Eve

Old 03-26-2012, 05:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yea Chris I worked my but off on this yard. Glad it is in good order now. Here out will be easier to keep up with.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Afternoon all, just home from work catching up here seeing if I missed anything.
Rick-our dogs name is Ozzy. Most of our pets are named after rock groups and singers.
Ozzy for Osbourne
Molly for Molly Hatchet
Blackfoot for them.
COOL Jerry. Means we have good taste Huh? Not sure why I picked Ozzy! YUP. Thats what everyone asks me Ozzie for the singer. But the answer is no. For a long time I wanted a different name then the normal dog names. I really wanted Sam or Dave. Seriously I did ! But my wife wasn't going for it. Taking him for a walk is a dream. No pulling you walks just ahead of you. Doesn't bark at anything. Just a well trained dog. So far . His true colors will come out in a few days when he gets use to us i'm sure. But we love him the way he is.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi Keane, it's great that you have a lot more equipment...Sorry you had to miss work, but school is
more important...When you graduate & become manager of the store LOL, you can fire all the @-holes
EnJoy your class 2night & has a safe/fun eve.
certainly great, actually got a $5000(when new in 2005) gaming computer, still in the process of sorting it out and getting it in operating order. School is more important and i'd rather go to school than go to that stupid place. Some day maybe i'll be a manager, just not that store. Maybe i'l be my own computer store

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
I think everyone burned too many weeds back in their younger days

Old 03-26-2012, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by lougreen03

Mike enjoy that Florida sunshine and bring some back up this way with you.
Gregg Whats up how have you been. Give us an update on you, susan and the girls.
Good afternoon Lou and everyone. Two words. I'M WOOPED. I took Mike and Matt to the Magic Kingdom today. I think Ariel is starting to teeth. She is very fussy and has been running a fever. She isn't this way often but when she is, she is very needy and is only happy when being held. That how she is today. I had Ariel in the sling strapped to my chest. Abby can't decide if she want to be a big girl or a baby. She jumps between the two at a moments notice. She didn't want to sit in the tandem stroller hardly at all. She wanted to walk for a few minutes then would walk in front of me almost tripping me and saying Daddy hold me. I think I spent the majority of the day holding Ariel and Abby. For a little while Abby let Mike hold her. Alexis walked most of the time and helped push the stroller, but in the process kept tripping me. Alexis won't go to strangers so she would not hold Mikes hand. At about four I told Mike and Matt to go have fun. I was beat and headed home. The park is open til one am so they should have a good time. I posting this fighting to keep my eyes open. Another half hour and the girls are going to bed. I doubt I will be far behind. Susan had to work today and she has class tonight so she wasn't able to join us. If it was only work she might have played hookey. School has a zero tolerance for being absent. Everything else is going well.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:48 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Evening Everyone, Had a great time today with Gregg & im wore out

Old 03-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

doing parks in disney can be tiring, last may i went with the school band and we'd spend 12 hours a day in the parks Some days we'd perform as well as do things in the park. Long schedule and alot of walking

Old 03-26-2012, 07:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Glad everyone had a good day at Disney and got to meet each other.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, March 26th 2012