Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, March 12th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mike i was on the nascar store yesterday and i love the rainbow/flame 20th anniversary paint job. Looks awesome, i miss gordons flame paint

Enjoyed driving my horizon around get alot of stares When i got home my dad told me to start the motorhome up and wouldn't you know it all the batteries (got 3) are flat as a pancake No matter, plug it in like you would at a campground and it charged itself up in about an hour:p

Old 03-12-2012, 01:56 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2012
1 Year Member

Hello Everyone! Sold my Dale JR Headrest and Floor mats to Wayne! Happy he bought them and will be able to use them, I was contemplating putting them in my monte, but they just don't go with what I want.

Raining here in the mittin, But that is much better then ice, snow, and salt!! It was super nice all weekend and my mom, my sister, and took the Monte to Lansing for the Stallion Expo! (It's a family tradition to go!) We had a blast and there was a Zebra there!!! We got a hotel with a pool and swam all night then pigged out on our pizza delivery which included hot wings and the biggest order of cheesy bread sticks I have ever seen, and I work at a pizza place! LOL

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! Going to be at school until 8...
Amy- Glad to hear you got the job and are starting it sooN!!

Old 03-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

good afternoon everyone... back to the real world that I call school haha

Going to the junk yard on wednesday since I remembered my wallet this week, pm me with anything you may want!

Old 03-12-2012, 02:25 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Amy,
I'm curious ? How did your present employer re-act when you gave your notice ? Were they upset ? Did they try to keep you ? Offer you more $'s ? More time `off ? etc ?
Were they sad or happy ? Look 4ward to your reply...Thanks
She kinda knew this was coming - she reacted very understanding - she knows she can't give me what I need and that is benefits.

Old 03-12-2012, 03:05 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Mike i was on the nascar store yesterday and i love the rainbow/flame 20th anniversary paint job. Looks awesome, i miss gordons flame paint

Enjoyed driving my horizon around get alot of stares When i got home my dad told me to start the motorhome up and wouldn't you know it all the batteries (got 3) are flat as a pancake No matter, plug it in like you would at a campground and it charged itself up in about an hour:p
Yeah he needs to run the flames but the diecast was sweet & couldnt pass it up

Old 03-12-2012, 03:36 PM

Hi `Keane, you should get out & drive that awesome Motor Home to charge it up & do a test ride/drive...Is it difficult to drive ?
===========================================
Hi Ashley, great to see your post & update...Miss seeing your posts & what's happening in your life...EnJoy your journey ~> U sure keep busy ~> EnJoy
=========================================
Hi `Mitch, do you like college this semester ? I wish I was in school ~> I really need more edumecation & Parties
Wish you a great time @ school...Get Smart & share
Oh, EnJoy also
=========================================
Thanks `Amy for your reply...It's great that you are leaving on good terms...It's makes the transition so much better for everyone...Good Luck
===========================================
`Mike, you sure keep getting a lot of toys...Those are nice die cast...Do you have a display case for them...
---------------------------------------------------------
I'm finally finished with my work 4 now & my boss said I don't have to start until 11 PM 2night My g/f is on her way over & we are going to have dinner , then recharge 2gether until I have to go back 2 work...A bad day is turning in2 a good day 4-Sure...
Wish everyone a Super Eve...Don't 4-get to enjoy
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 03-12-2012, 03:41 PM

No display case most stay in the box in my safe, & a few i display on my shelf over my bed, got too many to have em all out

Old 03-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Yea space its due to come out for a drive soon probably. Been sitting all winter. It can be a challenge to drive because of its size. Here is an old video of me driving it for anyone whos interested. Video is about 2 years old. Also gives a quick tour inside and out. We have no good place to store the motorhome so it gets stored in the driveway which creats space problems

Mike i have well over 100 die cast models on display throughout my room and the rest of the house. Sad part is i have not 1 spot for another one to be on display and cleaning them all is a huge chore I've got everything from 1:87 up to 1:18 on display

Ford E450/Fleetwood Tioga Ranger - YouTube

Old 03-12-2012, 03:55 PM

Lol thats quite a few Keane i mostly have 1/24 cars & a few 1/18, i dont have the room to display em all around the house, parents get mad

Old 03-12-2012, 04:01 PM

Good afternoon everyone. I hope all of you had a nice weekend. The weather here was gorgeous beyond description for the middle of March. You don't see me complaining. I am about ready to go downstate for a competition for school. It is called Skills USA. It is for technical schools in the state of West Virginia. I am going to compete with a classmate of mine in the Automotive Mechanics portion of the competition. Apparently employers love seeing that on a resume. Happy Monday!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, March 12th 2012