Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, March 12th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 11:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon All. Sitting at work, kind of slow.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:09 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Think i might clean up the Monte & Edge today, just ordered a rear end for the Goat, stock outta 06 & ill just put new 3:73 gears in it

Old 03-12-2012, 11:17 AM

Good morning everyone, or is it afternoon.

Either way, the issue I'm having with my trans has been deemed as heat related.
For your opinions sake, first start the car, it pulls fine. Sitting in traffic for a few minutes, the TC slips. Running and actually moving for a while, it pulls fine again.
I think my cooler is clogged up. I got a new cooler because its one that will almost be impossible to clean. I will try my best though when I get it off of there.

Other than that, its working amazingly.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon everyone, slept alot later than i wanted to. Really nice here, 71 sunny with a light breeze. I wish my sunroof did open Maybe this summer i can fix it up and get it to work right. Anyway i've got some things to do today, gonna run an errand or 2 in the horizon

Old 03-12-2012, 11:27 AM

good afternoon everyone from my new family hope everyone has a great day..i also hope this week my work will pick up i run my own home improvement business and thing have been pretty slow for the last two weeks....but ive been remodeling my own house right now im in the middle of building my new stairs to basement ...then to remove two load bearing walls and my kitchen while i have some free time just a little while ago i redid my whole up stairs and my beam seams to have a little sag in it so thats why i am going to move my stairs and reframe that beam i dont want my house to collaps cause of it being 70 years old but i already have the nicest house on my block .....but maybe if i have time i can wash my dirty car it is never dirty and drives me crazy knowing it looks like that cause i will not be caught driving dirty lol....everyone have a good day at work or school ....i am going to sign up at school this year to get a degree so that i hope that will help me get some more workor maybe a NEWCAREER!!!!

Old 03-12-2012, 12:34 PM

wow, its been almost 5 hours since my last post. and im still sitting in the same chair without seeing a single patient this morning... thank god for google and stumble-upon. and of course this site haha

Old 03-12-2012, 12:36 PM

Just ordered me a new diecast car

Old 03-12-2012, 01:04 PM

what is it?

Old 03-12-2012, 01:20 PM

I ordered these 2

Old 03-12-2012, 01:26 PM

Hi Jerry, hows your new lady boss ? I hope she's a good boss & that you can enjoy going to work everyday..Good luck
==========================================
Good Luck `Dustin (Augi) on finding the problem with your trans...Hope it's just a clogged cooler....Keep us updated
========================================
Monte 2000SS, It's great to have the talent to remodel, but a degree is a great investment in my opinion...Good Luck 4-Sure...
`Keane, enjoy the good weather & good life...Keep working on your dreams ~> don't give up 4 sure...I've learned that nothing good in this life is E.Z. 4-Sure..
`Mike, great your found a REAR 3:73 should be good 4 dig & decent cruising...Wish U a E.Z. install
-------------------------------------------------------
Mayo, it's great to read that no one came to visit you..It's means everyone is healthy
=========================================
I was awaken by my boss to be standing by for a shipment coming in & I have to deliver it as soon as it comes in.
I will have to visit my recharge/rest later...Work sucks sometimes, but I'm still happy 2 be working & 2 `be..
Hope everyone is having a decent `day..
Peace/Out from `Space

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, March 12th 2012