Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, June 4, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 08:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!

Jenna and I were approved for our new apt. We are going to sign the lease tomorrow

Old 06-04-2012, 08:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all. I dont think i could handle all that traffic either Mike. I'm glad my small city dont have big traffic backups all the time. We do have 4 bridges tho so there is a lot of boat traffic in the summer.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Here is a reminder why not to street race

I wasn't there and I don't know the guy but he lost it and hit a bystander and was ejected from the car, the bystander has a broken ARM and leg and the driver is fighting for his life

Happened this Sunday in Minneapolis

Old 06-04-2012, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Ashley.Marie
Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a great Monday!
Hi Ashley.Marie, Thanks 4 checking in & giving your update on your exciting life ...How did your boyfriend do in the race ? EnJoy the events in Lansing & I hope we have a great MCF turnout...Wish you a Super `Day

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone!

Jenna and I were approved for our new apt. We are going to sign the lease tomorrow
...Good Morning Mod `Mike, great to read that you & `Jenna were approved for your new apartment , they must not have done a very good background check & found that you are a party animal ...How many bedrooms ? I hope you have room for visiting MCF Member's What ?
LOL....Oh, how's the parking, or did you get a garage ?

Originally Posted by lougreen03
Morning all. I dont think i could handle all that traffic either Mike. I'm glad my small city dont have big traffic backups all the time. We do have 4 bridges tho so there is a lot of boat traffic in the summer.

Good Morning `Lou, I agree with you, I don't like big city traffic...I've only driven in two big cities (Orlando & Miami) & I sure don't enjoy the Stop & go a few feet & just sit & wait. Hope your garage project is getting close to completion & that you can enjoy all the new space you have.
EnJoy your Monday & thanks for checking in 2day
========================================
Hi `Justin, yes a great reminder 4-Sure....Were they racing in a parking lot ? I'm learning that Stupid people, do stupid things , just ask `Space 4-Sure ~> LOL

Last edited by Space; 06-04-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:40 AM
10 Year Member

Hi `Justin, yes a great reminder 4-Sure....Were they racing in a parking lot ? I'm learning that Stupid people, do stupid things , just ask `Space 4-Sure ~> LOL

i think that may just be where the car ended it's run, sounds like it went for a hell of a ride!
(Here is another pic i found beware it is alittle graffic hence why i'm putting it as a direct link not a [img][/img])
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...magejpeg_2.jpg

Here are some pics of my adventure this weekend

the shed isn't pretty by anymeans but some siding will fix that

hauilin the pig up north... lucky to get 9mpg.. jeep wouldn't have been my first choice

getting it in place

using the tree to get it in place

it's new home!!!!

What helped cure my pain from landing on my back trying to load the 4wheeler... OLD BOOZE! it was in a 4/5 pint bottle (it's been some time since they put it in those measurements)

and a random pic of the moon i took last night at about 3am

Last edited by Budsjlm; 06-04-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space i wish i had the time and money to cruise the country. Theres tons of places i'd love to go and see. Motorhome or not. (maybe not at 7mpg) Im sure some day i'll get the oportunity. Maybe when im old and crazy like rick i'll get to roam the country.

Seattle mike, i didn't quite get to enjoy the market like i should have as i was in a rather lousy mood after a rediculous ride there but i did see the fish market.

Jerry, whenever you get to it, lazyness gets the better of me all the time

Not much planned for today, finish some homework then i think im gonna go for a drive to some places i havent been in a while. Good rainy day activity i suppose...

Old 06-04-2012, 09:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
...Good Morning Mod `Mike, great to read that you & `Jenna were approved for your new apartment , they must not have done a very good background check & found that you are a party animal ...How many bedrooms ? I hope you have room for visiting MCF Member's What ?
LOL....Oh, how's the parking, or did you get a garage ?
It's just a small cheap apartment so that we can save for our house. Hopefully we will be housing hunting in 3 years.

It's a 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath apartment. A lot of small 3 floor apartment buildings on a large 42 acre lot.

We have a huge parking lot that surrounds all of the buildings, so I will just find my far away spaces and keep all of my cars there. No garage, but that's okay for now.

Old 06-04-2012, 10:13 AM

Hi `Justin,
I could live in that shed It would make a nice Club house or get a way escape hide `out ...I sure could not drink & attempt to move anything...I don't move to good when I drink (even one beer)..Hard booze goes right 2 my brain & I get funny ...Hope U.R. OK. Thanks 4 sharing
=======================================
Hi `Mike, thanks for your reply...You & Jenna are wise to watch your $'s and save...I think the housing market & our economy is going to be down 4 awhile the way that things are going in our country, plus a election year...The stock market has been really falling lately ...I hope our leaders can get it 2gether with some good solutions for `all & just not the RICH..
============================================
Hi Keane, it would be great to travel our country in a Motor Home with all the conveniences, but I'd be happy in a old Honda & camping equipment (plus a fishing pole) LOL
I enjoy camping out & love the outdoors 4-Sure...

I'm sure you will get the chance to travel, if that is one of your priorities in life...I think everyone can have what they need/want `if they are really willing to give `up to get it...
4-Sure...

Thanks everyone for the super activity on the MCF this morning....I enjoy & I'm sure that our sponsors love to see this great activity on the best Automotive forum on the World Wide Web

Old 06-04-2012, 10:17 AM
10 Year Member

the drinking didn't start until we where all done moving it

Old 06-04-2012, 10:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Goood Morning everyone. Were here in the great state of Michigan . Having a great time with family and friends. I partied my *** off on Sunday with some old club members. Didn't get home till dark 30. Just got up a little while ago. Got a slight headache but not enough to keep me down lol. Heading out in a few mins to hit Motor City Harley. Need a new shirt or 3. lol. 11:15 am so I'd better get my *** in gear. As they say burning day light. Ok I'll try to check in when I can. Its one busy *** week. So if I don't get a min ... You know why. Hope all of you have a great day and make the most of it. I sure am ha ha haha Oh my head...where those asprins at. Ok C YA

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, June 4, 2012