Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, June 18, 2012 < Click-Check In

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 06:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all I hope every Father had a great Day yesterday. Well we have a short week this week were going with some friend to Scraping the coast. I'm only a spectator in this one. But it should be fun.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:04 AM

Good Morning Seattle `Mike, Wish you a great Day
=====================================
Thanks `Devin, I'm looking 4ward to my recharge when I get off work 2day...Wish you a Happy Day
==============================
WoW Deron, you sure got a bad start, but I was happy to read that you did not crash out at those high speeds..Also, very ingenious/creative on finding a solution to get your Monte `up & be able to change your tire...I think you were super lucky considering the alternatives WoW..
Wish you a great work `out & be happy 2 still `be 4-Sure
========================================
Hi `Keane, I hope the garage will be able to fix their mistake & get it fixed right this time...Wish you a successful completions of all the things that you have to get done 2day.
Wish you a Happy/Successful New Day of your `Life..
======================================
Good Morning `Mel, & Happy belated Father's Day to you...Wish you a great day & week..EnJoy
Peace/Out from

Old 06-18-2012, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Space
WoW Deron, you sure got a bad start, but I was happy to read that you did not crash out at those high speeds..Also, very ingenious/creative on finding a solution to get your Monte `up & be able to change your tire...I think you were super lucky considering the alternatives WoW..
Wish you a great work `out & be happy 2 still `be 4-Sure
I guess being the back tire my steering didnt change... I was kinda racing a F150 and heard it and let off to about 70 mph and he slowed down and sped up and then I sped up and there she blew lol. Im gonna be ready for him tomorrow morning!!! lol.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by DRuben
I guess being the back tire my steering didnt change... I was kinda racing a F150 and heard it and let off to about 70 mph and he slowed down and sped up and then I sped up and there she blew lol. Im gonna be ready for him tomorrow morning!!! lol.
Good morning all, Thats the Spirit, get on some good rubber and be back on him tomorrow. Pleased to know your okay and the Monte was not jacked up from loose rubber slapping it as you came to a stop. 110mph? Like your style bro..

Old 06-18-2012, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by DRuben

Hi `Deron, you sure are gambling with your life & your license 4-Sure...I hope you don't have to learn the hard way like I did...It can be a very expensive lesson...To me it wouldn't be worth the gamble to beat a F150...If it was , I'd take it to the track & have money on the Race...
(Not risk your life or the life's of others) Your choice 4-Real ?

Be safe out there on your highways of life 4-Sure
Peace/Out

p.s. my spaceship is faster then your Monte ~>

Old 06-18-2012, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02
Good morning all, Thats the Spirit, get on some good rubber and be back on him tomorrow. Pleased to know your okay and the Monte was not jacked up from loose rubber slapping it as you came to a stop. 110mph? Like your style bro..

LoL `Greg, I'm trying to `be a mature adult (which is rare lol) and you are being a cheerleader ~> LOL

I know that everyone is going to `do what they want, but those are high speeds on public highways. I just hope some of my words makes people think b-4 they make a costly mistake...But, people are going to `do, what they are going to `do... 4-Sure...Now, if he had a Turbo Monte, then it would be a completely different story (LOL)

Thanks Greg for checking in & I wish you a Super `Day

Old 06-18-2012, 07:40 AM

Mornin guys. Home from work. Just ate some food and having a cold one before bed. Wore the old Junior hat to work in celebration. I picked that one up shortly after his last win 4 years ago. And it's definitely showing its age with all the dirt and grease on it. I wonder if a run through the washer will do anything for it? LOL

Old 06-18-2012, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Deron, you sure are gambling with your life & your license 4-Sure...I hope you don't have to learn the hard way like I did...It can be a very expensive lesson...To me it wouldn't be worth the gamble to beat a F150...If it was , I'd take it to the track & have money on the Race...
(Not risk your life or the life's of others) Your choice 4-Real ?

Be safe out there on your highways of life 4-Sure
Peace/Out

p.s. my spaceship is faster then your Monte ~>
Lets race then lol jk. True but its like I cant help it. I try and drive in the right lane (slow lane) then I see people passing me and looking at me crazy and it just goes from there. I also have horrible road rage...

Originally Posted by ZIPPY02
Yep When I hit 110 it feels like it shifts again? So i just cruise there

Old 06-18-2012, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
Mornin guys. Home from work. Just ate some food and having a cold one before bed. Wore the old Junior hat to work in celebration. I picked that one up shortly after his last win 4 years ago. And it's definitely showing its age with all the dirt and grease on it. I wonder if a run through the washer will do anything for it? LOL

Good Morning Sarge `Drew,
I laughed at your post in yesterday blog reading your excitement & you stating that you were "giddy"
gid·dy/ˈgidē/

<TABLE class=ts><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width=80>Adjective:</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top><TABLE class=ts><TBODY><TR><TD>Having a sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall or stagger; dizzy.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR height=1 bgColor=#ddd><TD height=1 colSpan=2></TD><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width=80>Verb:</TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top><TABLE class=ts><TBODY><TR><TD>Make (someone) feel excited to the point of disorientation</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Next time, take a picture & share ~>
I was really happy to read that Jr won 4-Sure
Oh, yes you can wash your Jr hat, but it most likely will fall apart, but it would be clean (LOL) Wish you a good rest & day...EnJoy
============================================
`Deron, if I have your unique/custom Monte Carlo, I'd be driving it slow so everyone could see it going down the roads, and just let others take the risk of a ticket or accident.
Kick back, turn `up the tunes & cruise and enjoy your journey down the highways of your life Yes, your only`LIFE WoW..
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 06-18-2012, 08:16 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Morning all, bunch of the computers have no power, some can't connect to the server, no orders going out this am...

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, June 18, 2012 < Click-Check In