Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Monday, July 30th 2012 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/monday-july-30th-2012-a-38034/)

Sparky-88 07-30-2012 08:50 AM

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We had friends over for an Olympics party Friday night. A good time had by all. We had so much fun, we decided to meet again Saturday night for a follow-on party.

Dropped my old Jag off with my mechanic this morning. Changing the transmission filter is a real pain on that car due to the pan sharing a row of bolts with the transmission mount assembly. You have to properly support the weight of the entire drivetrain before dropping the pan to change the filter. Plus the trans mounting assembly has some weird springs that must go a certain way; easy to reverse them.

Still waiting to finish working on our Monte. New spark plugs and trans fluid / filter have been sitting in the garage for about three weeks now.

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47 (Post 482360)
oh I posted pictures from syracuse nationals last night! Los of nice cars if you want to take a peek!

Awesome pic's! Looks like a great show. Thanks for sharing.

06mistreSS 07-30-2012 09:09 AM

Morning everyone. So Friday I finished up the suspension work and lowering of my car. Put about 200 miles on it this past weekend and I have to say I'm happy with the new setup. The ride actually feels pretty good. It's definitely stiffer and you can feel it, but it's not undesirable. If you haven't seen them yet, my after pics are now posted: https://montecarloforum.com/forum/ti...istress-37750/

MnteCrloSS47 07-30-2012 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Sparky-88 (Post 482410)
Good Morning All,

Awesome pic's! Looks like a great show. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man! more on my facebook if anyone is interested! just add me

BeachBumMike 07-30-2012 11:42 AM

Hi MCF members
Jumped on to check out some of your montes and to say hi to taz and everyone.Space just got finished with work and we are going to lunch if he does not fall asleep in the shower.
Have a great day....
from beachbum Mike

Dubstepticon 07-30-2012 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by SpaceRider (Post 482449)
Hi MCF members
Jumped on to check out some of your montes and to say hi to taz and everyone.Space just got finished with work and we are going to lunch if he does not fall asleep in the shower.
Have a great day....
from beachbum Mike

Lolz :rotfl: SpaceRider, how are you related to Space? Acquaintance? Family?

And howdy to all else.

Leprechaun93 07-30-2012 01:05 PM

afternoon all, busy watching volleyball on the olympics, USA v. Brazil:thumbsup: US leading 15-11 right now

Space 07-30-2012 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon (Post 482456)
Lolz :rotfl: SpaceRider, how are you related to Space? Acquaintance? Family?

And howdy to all else.

:rolleyes:
Hi `Tyler, great 2 C U on the MCF...Hope life is good 4 U :thumbsup:
Just got back from lunch & check'in out the MCF b-4 I get some rest (ReCharge)..

============================================
Hi Keane, how are you enjoying the Olympics. Did you get your Monte fixed ? Do you have to work 2day ?
Hope life is getting better with your New Positive Outlook on everything :thumbsup: Enjoy your time `Off.
=============================================
`Matt, love your new lowered Monte S.S. You have a super thread about it 4-Sure...Thanks 4 sharing :thumbsup:

Wish everyone a SuperSuper Monday/Week/Life...
Peace/Happiness/Love/Respect 2 `all from `Space

*ReCharge time (I must work this eve) Peace

Leprechaun93 07-30-2012 02:36 PM

uhh what was wrong with my monte that needed fixing space:wtf: you know something i dont?:rotfl:

Space 07-30-2012 04:31 PM

Bad Storms woke me `up & I thought we were being BOMBed :rotfl:, so I thought I'd peek @ the MCF & see what's happening...

uhh what was wrong with my monte that needed fixing space:wtf: you know something i dont?:rotfl:

^Hi `Keane, I thought I read in one of your past post that you had to work on your power window & that it was sticking..:confused:, but maybe you did not post that you were going to fix it ? and I mis-read ? That happens to `me..I try to read everyone's posts & reply to PM's + mail, but don't always get to get everything done...+ I 4-get...Work sometimes get's in the way of my time on the MCF, and so does my recharge times (LOL) :rotfl:

That's `all, I must return to dreamland for a few more minutes...Keep the Blog & Forum active..:thumbsup:

Peace/Out from `Space

Tadcaster 07-30-2012 05:30 PM

Good evening all. Welp it was a Monday 4-sure.... VACATION WITH THE GRAND KIDS comming soon! Yea!