Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Member's BLOG: Monday, July 30th 2012 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/monday-july-30th-2012-a-38034/)

Budsjlm 07-30-2012 07:07 AM

Morning all

MnteCrloSS47 07-30-2012 07:09 AM

Glad to see you on space!

03SSLE 07-30-2012 07:19 AM

Good mornin' all.

MAMONTE 07-30-2012 07:50 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I had a pretty laid back weekend, got lots done at home...yard work, and cleaned the inside. Once that was all done, I got in some time to just sit around and watch TV, which rarely ever happens, so that was nice. Especially since I got to sit back in a clean house. ;)

Lets hope it's a good week!

Leprechaun93 07-30-2012 08:03 AM

morning all, slept longer than i thought i would. kinda dragging but, not sure why:coffee:Hopefully i'll get it in gear soon:rolleyes:

ChibiBlackSheep 07-30-2012 08:06 AM

Good morning everyone :)

Space 07-30-2012 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47 (Post 482370)
Glad to see you on space!

Hi `Devin, & thanks...It's been a long busy night in the warehouse & heavy incoming & outgoing shipments. I'm really look'in 4ward 2 getting `off 4-Sure :thumbsup::)

Wish you, Lou Green, Jerry, Taz (Lou), Justin, Seattle `Mike,
Mod's Michael & `Mike, Keane & Member's a Super New Day & new week of Life ~> Don't 4-get to have fun & EnJoy. ****Thanks Mike (JG), for starting our new Day & MCF `BLOG
Peace/Out from `Space

Ricks 2006 SS 07-30-2012 08:43 AM

RE good Morning everyone. RON I see we were on about the same time last night. Last night I slept like a baby and thru the whole night. It figures I have to work tonight:rotfl:. So it starts all over again:eek:. But I love the midnight shift. I think from now on i'm coming home thrusday morning and staying up all day. Then I should be able to sleep all night. As long as I stay busy everything should go as planned. But if I get in front of that TV I'm done for:rotfl:. So I guess I'll save the lawn cutting for thrusday morning. Once I get past that hump on Thrusday I'll be fine. Today going to wash the Chevelle and get her ready for a cruise sometime this week thru towns around here. We went with my daughter & her boy friend to see BATMAN. Pretty good movie. I think the next one will have Robin in it. Like to see more of CAT WOMEN :eek::rotfl:. Gotta love that outfit! :thumbsup: ok coffee and go wash the Chevelle. Ya all have a great Monday even if you have to work today :thumbsup:

Ricks 2006 SS 07-30-2012 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm (Post 482369)
Morning all

Morning Justin: Think you;ll have that radiator fixed by this coming weekend ? Ron boy & I are planning on hitting Anoka this saturday afternoon. Think you can make it. And maybe a photo shoot ?

zjerry 07-30-2012 08:46 AM

Good Morning everyone , Not too much going on today..:)