Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, July 18, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 12:41 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Mid-west, you should keep your weather, I don't enjoy that it is making its way towards me!

Old 07-18-2011, 12:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Blazed SS
man I dont know what to think about the weather out here today is the hotest it is going to be all week at 79* this is the coolest summer we have had out here in the 10 years I have been here.I know that my family in nebraska has been telling me how hot it has been. Try to stay cool man !!
yesterday it was in teh low 90's with a dew point of 81* the weather man said the only other place in with a dew point like that yesterday was the amazon! you walked outside and instantainiously got sticky it was gross..

today isn't much better just a little less humid, if it's anything like last time it was super humid and hot when it drops into the high 70's low 80's i't going to feel cool!

i just can't belive the heat and humidity we have had this year and we arn't even in the hotest part of the year... if it's like this now o don't even want to know what it's going to be like in aug

Old 07-18-2011, 12:45 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

this is what I am looking at mike

<TABLE class="twc-forecast-table twc-first"><TBODY><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-when">Today Jul 18</TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-when">Tue 19</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-when">Wed 20</TD><!-- Column 3 --><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-when">Thu 21</TD><!-- Column 4 --><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-when">Fri 22</TD><!-- Column 5 --></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="twc-forecast-table twc-second"><TBODY><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-icon "></TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-icon "></TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-icon "></TD><!-- Column 3 --><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-icon "></TD><!-- Column 4 --><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-icon "></TD><!-- Column 5 --></TR><TR><TD class=twc-col-1>Scattered T-Storms</TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class=twc-col-2>AM T-Storms</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class=twc-col-3>Sunny</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class=twc-col-4>Sunny</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class=twc-col-5>Mostly Sunny</TD><!-- Column 2 --></TR><TR class=twc-forecast-temperature-high><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature">77°F</TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature">69°</TD><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature">73°</TD><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature">70°</TD><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature">75°</TD></TR><TR class=twc-forecast-temperature-high><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</TD><!-- Column 3 --><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</TD><!-- Column 4 --><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature-info">High</TD><!-- Column 5 --></TR><TR class=twc-forecast-temperature-low><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature">51°</TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature">42°</TD><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature">46°</TD><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature">44°</TD><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature">43°</TD></TR><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</TD><!-- Column 2 --><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</TD><!-- Column 3 --><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</TD><!-- Column 4 --><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-forecast-temperature-info">Low</TD><!-- Column 5 --></TR><TR><TD class="twc-col-1 twc-line-precip">Chance of Rain:
40%
</TD><!-- Column 1 --><TD class="twc-col-2 twc-line-precip">Chance of Rain:
50%
</TD><TD class="twc-col-3 twc-line-precip">Chance of Rain:
0%
</TD><TD class="twc-col-4 twc-line-precip">Chance of Rain:
0%
</TD><TD class="twc-col-5 twc-line-precip">Chance of Rain:
10%
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 07-18-2011, 12:49 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
yesterday it was in teh low 90's with a dew point of 81* the weather man said the only other place in with a dew point like that yesterday was the amazon! you walked outside and instantainiously got sticky it was gross..

today isn't much better just a little less humid, if it's anything like last time it was super humid and hot when it drops into the high 70's low 80's i't going to feel cool!

i just can't belive the heat and humidity we have had this year and we arn't even in the hotest part of the year... if it's like this now o don't even want to know what it's going to be like in aug
man that sux !!! I remember what that was like back there witch was on of the big factors of why we moved here.may be in August we will flip and get hot and you will cool down I hope !!

Old 07-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Hey Mid-west, you should keep your weather, I don't enjoy that it is making its way towards me!

but Mike SHARING is CARING!!!!

Old 07-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Default Wicked out here...

Yeah, It's been wicked here in KC! What is killer is the Humidity! Saturday I tried to work on the MC - but I was sweating like a Stuck-Pig !! LOL!
The Air conditioner seemed like it never shut off ! Good Grief!

Old 07-18-2011, 01:29 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

yup the AC is running on high all day. We had thunderstorms this morning and its starting to cloud up again. so much for relaxing by the pool.

Old 07-18-2011, 01:40 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
but Mike SHARING is CARING!!!!

Old 07-18-2011, 02:54 PM

I'm right there with you on the humidity... here, I'm in a valley, so when it gets warm... it gets HOT. Last Tuesday, we had a temp of 98* with a heat index of 115* that's just a small taste... and my a/c doesn't work...

Old 07-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

it is 98 here as of right now. heat index is near 120 with all the humidity

it was hot enuff i got off work early today

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, July 18, 2011