Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, July 16th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Villanova's technically in Villanova, but I remember seeing Conshohocken on a sign on 476. Mapquested the two towns, we're about a half hour apart! I cant have my car freshman AND sophomore year though. OMG HOW WILL I SURVIVE?! Time to sneak a parking pass from an upperclassmen the second year so I can be reunited with Dubstepticon.

Hi `Tyler, I have an `idea that just fell outa my space mind You could park your Monte @ Mod `Mikes & he would take care of your Dubstepticon Monte for you & then pick you `up on weekends & take you back on Monday's 4 class What ? ~> LOL

I don't know how much he'd charge you, but remember, it's a outer `space idea What ?
Thanks `all that's fall'in outa my mind 4 now
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 07-16-2012, 10:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

People are terrible drivers everywhere around here. You'll just have to get used to it

There's a reason I'm hardly in the Monte anymore... I feel like I'm going to get wrecked just following the law one of these days.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all .... Lunch @ work today. Work is becoming a drag my co-worker is pissed about something since last thursday (cold as a mourge in here)

Tried to find out what about but, he aint speaking. Oh well maybe not even anything I did. Just it's getting old.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:33 AM

Dub, try rolling in a convoy through Atlanta. It's either 95 or a dead stop and it was all we could do to keep within eyesight of the other vehicles In our convoy on our way to Benning. Dave, I do like the comraderie of the enlisted side a lot better but I'm faced with the reality that I will likely never see E7 without picking up a combat MOS (no more tankers in the reserves) and with my profile they won't let me reclass to a Combat MOS. So realistically I'd be better off going officer.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

It is hotter than heck here. I have a shed that has 2 ovens, one at 315F and the other 1000F. 2 small a/c units and it must be 125 in there. Came out dripping sweat. Be glad when I get home to my cold a/c.

Tadd that sucks when a co-worker acts like that. Tell them to get over it or grow up.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

dubstepicon no offence, but jersey drivers are horrible i go to school in Paramus,NJ so i get the fun of using route 17 and route 4. Its amazing how something hasn't happened to my car yet.

Old 07-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Well i created plenty of things for myself to do today. I washed the horizon, ran an errand for my grandmother. Got the monte inspected for another year and the horizon an oil change. Had dad follow me in the monte so i could see how she looks on the road(what a different perspective) but with the new wheels and lights she's looking good. I think im in need of an updated sig pic.

Old 07-16-2012, 03:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening everying! i just woke up and in ready for another night at work tonight!
Whats everyone else up too?

Old 07-16-2012, 04:14 PM

WoW `Keane, you had a very productive day...I bet you didn't have time to get bored 4-Sure...I've done the same thing as you & got one of the Beach Bum's to drive my Monte & I would follow them in their car to admire how my Monte Looked travelling down the road...* & say'in 2 myself "That's my Super Monte" (LOL)...Thanks for letting us know how your day is going
=============================================
Hi `Devin, I also just got `up from my recharge & ready to `go back to work @ 7PM...Doing a load of laundry now & then it's try'in to fix dinner...(Tuna Salad sandwiches on toast, Ice Tea + a Big Salad with home grown tomatoes one of the employee's gave me from his garden) What' everyone else hav'in 4 dinner ?
=======================================
Hi `Jerry, I hope that you are home safe & enjoying the cold a/c...Wish U a great eve...R U cook'in 2night ? What ?
==========================================
Hi `Tadd, some people don't know how or don't want to get out of their pity pot..It's sad 4-Sure, but I hope you don't let him drag you down in2 the POT ...Life is 2 short to be down all the time...
========================================
Wish everyone a super/cool/fun evening...EnJoy your present of `NOW.
Peace/out from `Space

Old 07-16-2012, 04:35 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm grilling sausages on the grill and having a big salad with garlic bread for dinner.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, July 16th 2012