Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, July 16th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 08:02 AM

Good Morning `Keane, it will only be a boring day `if you let it `be...Do something that you enjoy doing (?)...I never get bored, but I do get lonely for my friends/family, & the beach...

You have so many toys to play with & I'm sure that you will find something to enjoy `if you really think about it..
Wish you a fun day...Let us know what you do ?
p.s. I look 4ward to having time `off 2 get bored LOL
=================================
Hi Sarge Drew, Good luck on getting your relocation. I guess `if I was in the service I'd like to be a officer and not get K.P. (LOL)..I hope things work out for you (Good Luck)
=======================================
Hi Seattle `Mike, what's happening in your life/area ?
Wish everyone a Super New Day ~> EnJoy
Peace/Out

Old 07-16-2012, 08:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning all you MC'ers. I am at work and haven't been following the forum. Really busy over the weekend. Wifes engine is back in her car but not quite finished. Needs distributor, wires and plugs then hope all is well. Suppose to be 97 here today. I am working in Peru In, about 60 miles from home. Gonna be a hot ride home with no A/C for sure.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:13 AM

Good Morning All,

Had a good weekend. Spent lots of time with my daughter. She arrived Fri night and headed back to school Sunday after lunch. Some good Dad / Daughter quality time.

Finished installation (well, about 95%) of a drip irrigation system all around the house to help keep my wife's flower beds / bushes alive without so much manual labor. I just need to buy a couple more misters to cover areas that don't quite get enough water yet. Wish I had done this years ago...

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
... Trying to get them to give me full time orders down here for a year. I could use some more Active Duty time and, if I can extend an additional year or two, finally be able to finish my degree in a reasonable amount of time. At that point I may go to the dark side (aka become an officer LOL)...
Hey - I resemble that remark! Good luck, Drew. I hope you're able to get on orders.

Happy Monday everyone.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning All,

I hope you all had a fantastic and relaxing weekend!

Old 07-16-2012, 08:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

Old 07-16-2012, 08:54 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. Man I slept good last night. WOW! never got up once. Or course my wife had me running all day on Sunday. Before & after the race. Painted a old TV stand she has for her 32. Came out great! Then had to re hook everything back up. Then we messed with this NEW Monitor trying to hook it up. Nothing is ever easy. Then we went and made up the quest room. I've got two friends from Detroit Area coming in for the Car Craft nat'ls this weekend. You know that doesn't seem like all that. But I was busy all day till around 8 pm. Today I have to get ready to join the work force tonight. Going to feel good to get back in the swing of things. I've got few old friends that will be working with. So that makes it a little more fun. I know one thing for sure. I'M NOT GOING OUTSIDE today. Suppose to be 98 to 101. Glad my bldg has A/C tonight. . Ok time for the 1st cup of coffee & a shower then get my stuff ready for work tonight.. C ya all later. Space is that a 77 Red Monte Carlo ? We had an all white one back in the day

Old 07-16-2012, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Good Morning all you MC'ers. Really busy over the weekend. Wifes engine is back in her car but not quite finished. Needs distributor, wires and plugs then hope all is well..
..Hi `Jerry, does your wife's Impala have points & condensor? Are you using a dual point ?
Look 4ward to updates...p.s. Hopefully your work truck has good vents (go fast)..Wish U a fast work day..
=========================================
Hi `Dave, it's great that you got some quality time with your daughter...Wish you a great day/week

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Good Morning All,

I hope you all had a fantastic and relaxing weekend!
Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Good morning everyone

Hi Mod's Mike & Michael...Our M & M (MCF Mod's)

Just call Mike or Michael on our MCF HELP LINE

Help yourself...Save some 4 `Taz...he
likes the Red ones (LOL)
==============================
Hi `Rick (don't eat all the M&M's (LOL)
Great that you got a good rest & yes, it's a 77 Monte Carlo (RWD)
Rick, did your have a 350 ? I've been reading more about them & I like that gen also...Well, I like certain Monte's of every generation made...Wish you a great return to work & I hope that you still enjoy 4-Sure...
Thanks for checking in ! Peace/out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 07-16-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

space the main reason i'm bored is im so used to having a jammed packed schedule. I usually dont have much down time and when i finally get some i start itching for things to do. Yet all my old hobbies, pc games, console games, etc etc dont interest me. Its like im a different person. But anyway i've invented some errands and was also given some so i'll be busy for a little while atleast. Very humid here and the temp is climbing, currently 82 and supposed to hit the 90s.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Its like im a different person.
I was the same way. That's when I started picking up even MORE hobbies

Old 07-16-2012, 09:17 AM

Hi `Keane,
Thanks for your reply...I can relate..I never missed surf'in until I moved away from the beach & now when I do get the chance I really, really enjoy every second..

I know one thing that has great rewards & that is helping someone in your life...or anyone that needs help...I get a high in life helping other's in need...Just an idea, it works 4 me...There's many out there that need help 4-Sure...
I've found helping other's helps me & maybe it will help you 2 ? Wish you a Happy day whatever you `do ~>EnJoy
Peace/Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 07-16-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, July 16th 2012