Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, January 9th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Mike,
Are you going to Akron, Ohio ? Kent State ? What is 45 minutes away from Cleveland ? Have you been to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame ? Blossum Music Center ? Is it 2 cold to go 2 Cedar Point ? Great to see you on the Blog...Wish you a safe trip & fun day.
I'm going to Brunswick then down to Lodi. Lodi is another 20 minutes south so it'll take me over an hour to get back to work when I'm done.

I have been to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame a few times - Blossum maybe twice. Definitely too cold for Cedar Point - I believe they open up again in early May - then they close down after they do Halloweekends (so around early - mid November).

Old 01-09-2012, 08:18 AM

[quote=Mike 00LS;401758 Going to head out and do my remotes around 9 (which is a wonderful 45 minute drive one way).[/quote]

What are remotes? Sounds interesting - have you been to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame? What's it like?

Morning to everyone else on here so early. I had another fun night texting back and forth with a very old friend. It's amazing what can be said and sent when you've got all night and a working cell phone. The pictures are small but it's still fun to see what's going on in other people's lives when they live two states away.

Hope everybody has a productive start to the new week. I'm going to finish baking Christmas cookies and get the house cleaned up for the holidays........what? Am I late getting started?

Attached Thumbnails Monday, January 9th 2012-harley-trike.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 01-09-2012 at 08:45 AM. Reason: MAKE PIC BIGGER 4 `ANGIE
Old 01-09-2012, 08:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone.

I'm feeling a little under the weather today

Old 01-09-2012, 08:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all at work at and getting ready for the LSU & bama BCS title game go LSU!!!

Old 01-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Morning everyone ,MY Neighbor called said he just going to throw this away .(FREE), So I took it home..needs a new charger , I hope to get it going for my 3 year old grand son..
mini moto 36volt electric go cart

Old 01-09-2012, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Morning everyone.

I'm feeling a little under the weather today
Hi Mod `Mike , get above the weather 2day...Wish U a `all better ~> Take care 4-Sure...We need you here to keep a watch on `Space ~>
=========================================
Thanks Cleveland `Mike, for your reply...One of my senior citizen friends use to live in Solon & misses that area..
She loved Blossom Music Center, and says she's going to the Rock & Roll Hall of fame of her next visit to Ohio...
Wish you a safe trip.
============================================
Hi `Angie, Great to read that you are staying connected to your friend(s), via electronic communication devices...
Wish you a Safe/Happy Day ~>~>EnJoy 4-Sure...
==========================================
Hi `Mel, wish you a Super new start of the week...Thanks 4 checking in..
================================================== ==
Hi Jerry, that's a super ride...I'd drive it ~> LOL Let us know if you get it running again...
If not, but a lawn mower engine in `it + maybe a turbo ~> LOL...I know U know how...,do...`it ~> LOL

Last edited by Space; 01-09-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:52 AM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Possum
Hope everybody has a productive start to the new week. I'm going to finish baking Christmas cookies and get the house cleaned up for the holidays........what? Am I late getting started?
Angie , You getting early start for next year's Christmas..

Old 01-09-2012, 09:07 AM

Morning All,

Wicked fog this morning. Attached pic shows the view from my office.

My weekend did not go according to plan for a variety of reasons. Plans for my son's car: (1) wash / wax (2) install new stereo receiver (3) get 'Check Engine' code read. Didn't get anything done. Crappy weather prevented washing / waxing. Couldn't figure out the stock wiring harness which prevented the stereo install. And no one (besides my mechanic who is closed on the weekend) has the OBD-I reader needed for this old car so still don't know what code is being thrown.

Hopefully the rest of the week will go better. Have a great day everyone.

Attached Thumbnails Monday, January 9th 2012-fog.jpg  
Old 01-09-2012, 09:09 AM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi Jerry, that's a super ride...I'd drive it ~> LOL Let us know if you get it running again...
If not, but a lawn mower engine in `it + maybe a turbo ~> LOL...I know U know how...,do...`it ~> LOL
Thank's Space, I got a new charger coming in the mail $17.74 shipped ebay.. I will see if it holds a charge frist.. gas engine later ??

Old 01-09-2012, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning all at work at and getting ready for the LSU & bama BCS title game go LSU!!!
Mel - Did you fork over big bucks to see it in person or are you watching on TV like the rest of us??

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, January 9th 2012