Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, January 30, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
My Sunday included this:

Look at those 2 clean beauties. Not bad for winter!! haha

Hi `Mike,
I envy U, but I'm happy 4 U to Your Chevy's are looking great 4-Sure...EnJoy & thanks 4 sharing
========================================

Attached Thumbnails Monday, January 30, 2012-modmike.jpg  
Old 01-30-2012, 10:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Well this ME DAY is coming off nicely. Got my coffee in front of me. Text a good friend this am. Talk to a old friend in Fla. Sun is kickin in this morning high of 75 and very low humidity. Very dry out here. Might have to wash the Cobalt its a little dusty now. Finger prints in and around the doors and trunk lid. Not sure what I'm going to do today. I can't sit still on a perfectly nice day. Got to get up and do something. Thanks ANGIE. I hope you have a great day also. Maybe you'll get a chance to wash your pride & Joy today . Ok. Think I'll make something to eat then head outside for a walk around the complex.

Old 01-30-2012, 10:17 AM

Hi EveryBody, Seattle Mike, Keane, Jerry , Rick & anyone I missed...
Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Good morning all - I had a good nights sleep

Hi `Amy, it's great to read that you had a good nights sleep 4-Sure...My work would not permit me to sleep Wish you a Happy Monday

Originally Posted by Teacher
Morning all, so tired this morning. I have a guy coming to look at the suburban, hopefully he buys it.
Hi `Todd, I can relate to being tired 4-Sure I hope that the guy buys from U & that you can take a `nap...I slept in homeschool all the time ~> Wish you a Great Day /Week

Originally Posted by MillerMonteSS
Good morning all. Just checking in for a minute.
Hi Sgt Miller, `Greg, thanks 4 checking in...Hope life is good 4 U & family...Stop back when you get a chance...
Wish you a SuperSuper Day ~> Week ~> Life
Originally Posted by Possum
Morning everyone.
Hi `Angie, I hope that Lisa is doing better & also you & family 4-Sure....Wish you a peaceful relaxing day...EnJoy

Originally Posted by xxtheshockerxx
Good morning everyone.

My mom is still in the hospital and doesnt get to come home today
Hi `Zach, sorry to read about your Mother & I hope the doctors & prayers can make her all better...I'm sure that you and family will be there for her....Keep us updated...

Time for me to fade out...Catch everyone later...I hope
"Be Happy 2 `be & Enjoy every moment" Peace Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 01-30-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Jon
Morning everyone. Not to cold down here in Florida today. Making my way out of the house to school now. Good thing i only got about 5 more months of this high school thing
Jon enjoy your school days. As soon as they are over you will be thrust into the world of work, responsibility, and all of life's unpleasant issues. In a few years it will get old and there is no rewind button. There will be days the rest of your life you will long for your school days to return. Gregg

Old 01-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, not much new here, just getting ready to head out to work. hoping it dosent snow tonight, i just washed the truck & want it to stay clean for a bit, lol.

Old 01-30-2012, 10:45 AM

Good morning everyone. Getting the day started here in Sunny Florida. Making the girls breakfast and hopefully some more potty training.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:06 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning Everyone

Old 01-30-2012, 11:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
Jon enjoy your school days. As soon as they are over you will be thrust into the world of work, responsibility, and all of life's unpleasant issues. In a few years it will get old and there is no rewind button. There will be days the rest of your life you will long for your school days to return. Gregg
JON: I agree 100% with Gregg: Read it again. There is so much truth in his words wisdom! Take it from the older guys that have that experience. ENJOY these days while you can. Its the best times of your life Jon

Old 01-30-2012, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Morning Everyone
Hey mike. What's up. Fill us gossip hounds in on all the dope!

Old 01-30-2012, 11:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
Hey mike. What's up. Fill us gossip hounds in on all the dope!
yea Mike what's the word?

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, January 30, 2012