Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, February 4th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013 | 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=Space;525797]

Yes, I've used Ask.com to look `up ,& how to find a `Life
Ask.com reply was that Possum was always cute, but for some reason got cuter once she got a Chevy Monte Carlo
================================================== ==========

Space, you didn't know it when you typed the above but I'd been having a really depressing morning and needed something to make me smile. Thank you!!!

Rick, I'm glad you liked the sunrise - send lots of Arizona pictures, its still freezing and dark and gloomy and wintery here in St. Louis.

Old 02-04-2013 | 12:31 PM

Morning/afternoon all. Starting my third set of arabic classes today. There goes another $350 Cheaper than taking it through my school though, and so much more effective. I have learned that if you really want to learn something quick, take private classes! It's almost a ripoff taking classes through university. When I took Hebrew at my school I learned in one year what my arabic class has taught me in three months...

Or maybe my school just sucks

Old 02-04-2013 | 12:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone.

Today's a holiday in Mexico so we technically have the day off. Might do a bit of work from the hotel but other than that it's an easy day. I fly out back home early tomorrow morning.

We went out yesterday to a bar down the street to watch the Superbowl. I was a bit surprised to see the broadcast in English instead of having Spanish broadcasters. Everyone was having a good time watching that and Mexico vs. Dominican Republic in the Caribbean World Series.

I'm on Cruze Forumz now as well. It's been a little over a month since I signed up there. It's a fairly new forum so there's not as much activity as there is on here; currently 270 members compared to 19,000 on here. I can say I like the "darker" appearance of their site. A bit easier on the eyes and it gives it a completely different feel.

Chevy Cruze Forum - Chevrolet Cruze

Old 02-04-2013 | 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Possum
Space, you didn't know it when you typed the above but I'd been having a really depressing morning and needed something to make me smile. Thank you!!!

Rick, I'm glad you liked the sunrise - send lots of Arizona pictures, its still freezing and dark and gloomy and wintery here in St. Louis.

Hi `Angie, it's great to read that my words made you smile
One of my major missions in life is to make those in my life happy or happier. I'm happy I was successful this morning...4-Sure..

Everyone must learn to be the driver of their life & drive it away from the thoughts that make them uphappy...It takes practice, but it's sure worth the effort...

No one really knows how many miles they get to drive during their `journey of human `life > 4-Sure

^ It's so much better then making people `Sad
Wish you & Member's a Happy New Day/Week/Month/Life-EnJoy
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi Ally, good luck on your new language course..Arabic is a very
difficult language to learn...
Thanks for checking in on the MCF
=========================
Hi `Matt, enjoy your E.Z. Day & wish you a safe flight back to Home Sweet Home & your S.S.
================
Hi Rick, it's great to read that everything is working out for you & getting better..
EnJoy the good times 4-Really-Sure
------------------------------
I just finished my night shift & I'm very happy to be `off until this evening...Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 02-04-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Old 02-04-2013 | 01:32 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Good Afternoon `Devin,
I sure hope your flu bug has moved on to a bad person that deserves `it LOL

Seriously, I hope that you are getting better...One thing about getting sick is that it makes you really/really appreicate good health & feeling better...It's so much easier to celebrate `life when you are healthy & feeling great.

Wish you & member's that aren't feeling good a ALL BETTER
Thank you space! i'm gettin better slowly!
Hope alls well with you/your family!

Old 02-04-2013 | 04:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

Good evening to all. Been busy today and haven't checked in at all. Hope all is well!

Old 02-04-2013 | 06:20 PM
|

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Evening Everyone

Old 02-04-2013 | 06:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Good Morning everyone. Its still morning here in Surprise,Az. Right now its 10:57 am. Just got time to get on here. My wife is being a nice person ( someone has to be the nice one in the family) She's helping putting up our rental for the open house in the resort today. Its from 9 to 1 pm. So I helped out as much as i can. Then Ozzie and i came back to the new place to do some stuff. Like taking stuff to the recycling center here in the Resort. Its next to the Tiki bar. So that trip took longer then it should have . Now Ozzie is laying out in the Sun and I'm on the patio with my PC. The New WIFI is great and fast. Thank God I don't have to be on the one thru the resort any more. That was so slow and off & on off & on. After a cloudy Sunday. The rest of this week is suppose to be in the mid 70's all week & Sunny. Might have to go rinse off the Cobalt from the dust this afternoon. Only reason the car is dusty. Is they have a street sweeper come thru the park once a month. This place has around 1000 resort homes & Rv's . So its pretty big place. Were looking everyday for a golf cart. So we don't have to use the Cobalt so much in here. Well its a little after 11 am here. Time to make some lunch and start the laundry like I told my wife I'd do! So better get busy. Want ot head over to the Tiki bar around 4. They have a band coming in and they play till 7 pm. Going to meet some friends up there. Ok see ya all later. . P.S. Angie NICE Sun rise for sure. Our Sunsets here are awesome everynight. I'll take a few when I get a min or 3. And send them to you. Rick
Golf Kart?....
You need a motorized Barstool....Perfect for your afternoon evening Tiki Bar pit stops!

Got all our running done....
Haveing little sneezers deep dish pizza for supper....
Dropped almost 400 beans at the secretary of state to renew lizzys license and plates on both the Sierra,and Silverado today.
Also got Liz signed up for CPL class...There classes are so on demand..That the next class she could get into isnt til the end of March!

They suggested that she does a seperate target to show her ability to be the advanced shooter class....
One of the target sheet she used today....Theres 5 seperate targets on it.
She shot 5 out of 5 in each of those seperate targets on the 1 target sheet.
Took it back to the guy at the counter to qualify her for the class with her results.... He said to her...Your definately qualified !

Her new Air weight, Smith and wesson SPL +P .38 cal is a 5 shot revolver.
Which also has a built in laser pointer in the grip!.... Talk about giveing someone an advanced warning device! If I saw that red dot on me..Id definately think twice about it!

Angie:
Sorry to hear your kinda down and out...Cabin Fever sucks!
Hope you bounce back soon!
Once again that sunrise is a great view from your home!
Im Jealous!!!!
Devin good to hear your feeling well again!

Keane have a safe trip home!.... Enjoy the late night flight! Be sure too check out the "Mile High" club!

Matt:
Sounds like your enjoying your time there...
Im sure your looking forward to be home soon...
Have a Great Night. See ya soon.

Space:
Thanks for all you do here for everyone....

John....
Im sorry again for your loss my friend...My heart goes out to you..
In my Prayers....for Lexi Mae and your Family!

Have a Great Night EV1!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 02-04-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Old 02-04-2013 | 06:30 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2012

Just changed the power steering reservoir line today. Couple notes, 1) A flare nut wrench isn't going to help unless it's angled like the closed end of a regular wrench. The plastic boot housing piece on the rack sticks out too far to get a straight across grip on it. 2) Take the passenger side half-shaft off....trust me. 3) After removing the pinch bolt from the ISS to the rack, loosen the two rear subframe bolts to give you some extra clearance.

Old 02-04-2013 | 06:59 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

evening all. Just relaxing for the night then off to bed soon.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, February 4th 2013