Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, February 4th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all. Between battling a cold that's trying to take hold and being extremely busy I haven't had time to do much posting lately. A quick look over the forum and I'm off doing something else.

So, what's the deal with the pics on the forum? I logged on a few days ago and all of my pics had been reduced in size and/or 90% covered with an advertisement - even the ones in my garage. I ended up deleting all my pics (even though they were within pixel/size limits) because you couldn't see them with an ad plastered on top of it.

Hi Seattle `Mike,
It's great to see you online & I hope that you get all better
Our MCF tech's have been working on our site & removing the pop`up ad's + for some reason they have block larger pictures.
It has messed `up many of my posts & threads & I don't know `if it's 4ever or not ? ? ? I know that Taz (Lou) ask us to be patience & hopefully it will be corrected & revert back...

I do know that some member's would post larger pictures that would block our sponsor's sites on the the right of our screen, but my MCF pic's were also made smaller
Wish you a all better & it's great to see you online

I'm doing my very best to be more adaptable (lol)

4-Sure (just ask `Taz) lol
===================================
Good Morning Mod `Mike, I hope that you had a great weekend & it's always great to see you online...
Wish you & Member's a Super `Day ~> EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 02-04-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
...Our MCF tech's have been working on our site & removing the pop`up ad's + for some reason they have block larger pictures.
It has messed `up many of my posts & threads & I don't know `if it's 4ever or not ? ? ? I know that Taz (Lou) ask us to be patience & hopefully it will be corrected & revert back...
No worries, 'Space - I was just kinda curious why all the pics were covered up or resized. I'm actually surprised that my avatar is there...after resizing my pics (from 1024x768 to 800x600) I tried to upload them to my garage and kept getting a 'file upload failed' message. I got the same message when I uploaded my avatar, but it appears that upload was successful. I'll try to upload my garage pics later and see if I have any luck...

Old 02-04-2013, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
No worries, 'Space ...

So easy to say & type, & sometimes very difficult to `do , but I've made myself a note & posted `it as a reminder lol Click the below `Note `if U wanta see it Bigger (LOL)

`Mike, take good care of yourself & your cold...

Last edited by Space; 02-04-2013 at 09:58 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Cool For your Entertainment

Custom Monte Carlo on 24s - $8500 (MPLS)

<section class="userbody"><figure class="iw">

</figure><section id="postingbody"> Monte Carlo custom paint and 24 inch rims
Professional lift and wheel well cut.
Loud stereo, including 30 speakers
Amps and 2 optima yellow top batteries
8" in dash flip screen
Car alarm w pager and remote start.
Car is in perfect condition.
106,000 miles.
Clean and clear car title.
Car is currently in storage and will not come out till May.
Include Monte Carlo as subject.
Also include what city you are responding from.
I have posted this add in multiple cities.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY REPLY.

</section><section class="cltags"><!-- START CLTAGS -->
  • <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=MPLS -->Location: MPLS
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
<!-- END CLTAGS --></section>Posting ID: 3546350710
Posted: <date>2013-01-14, 8:17PM EST</date>
email to a friend

</section>

Old 02-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all, clear here this morning and ofcourse its windy Not sure what i'm doing for breakfast today, kind of too late to use the restaurant in the hotel. I fly home late tonight, leaves about 1am tuesday morning mountain time.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:14 AM

Hi `Keane,
Wish you a safe return trip home. I hope that you are having a super time
==========================================
Some young people should not have fast cars
Another Sad Story > Event A reminder that human life is fragile (even for the rich)...You can't buy another one

<hgroup style="font: 13px/normal Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; display: block; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Kissimmee woman dies after crashing Lamborghini

1 other person dies in wreck; Another in critical condition

Published On: Feb 04 2013 10:55:00 AM EST Updated On: Feb 04 2013 10:58:40 AM EST

</hgroup>

<figure style="margin: 0px 16px 20px 0px; padding: 0px; width: auto; text-align: center; border-bottom-color: rgb(222, 222, 222); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; float: left; min-height: 240px; min-width: 300px;" class="ib-figure-image"><figcaption>

</figcaption></figure>

LAKELAND, Fla. -A 24-year-old Kissimmee woman died after crashing her Lamborghini in Lakeland.
Tiffany Beene, 24, was driving her 2008 green Lamborghini when she flew over a center median and collided with another car. One other person was killed and another is in critical condition. The crash happened on University Boulevard in Lakeland, just south of I-4.
This is an on-going story, check ClickOrlando.com for updates.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon all

Old 02-04-2013, 11:46 AM

Good Afternoon `Devin,
I sure hope your flu bug has moved on to a bad person that deserves `it LOL

Seriously, I hope that you are getting better...One thing about getting sick is that it makes you really/really appreicate good health & feeling better...It's so much easier to celebrate `life when you are healthy & feeling great.

Wish you & member's that aren't feeling good a ALL BETTER

Old 02-04-2013, 12:11 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. Its still morning here in Surprise,Az. Right now its 10:57 am. Just got time to get on here. My wife is being a nice person ( someone has to be the nice one in the family) She's helping putting up our rental for the open house in the resort today. Its from 9 to 1 pm. So I helped out as much as i can. Then Ozzie and i came back to the new place to do some stuff. Like taking stuff to the recycling center here in the Resort. Its next to the Tiki bar. So that trip took longer then it should have . Now Ozzie is laying out in the Sun and I'm on the patio with my PC. The New WIFI is great and fast. Thank God I don't have to be on the one thru the resort any more. That was so slow and off & on off & on. After a cloudy Sunday. The rest of this week is suppose to be in the mid 70's all week & Sunny. Might have to go rinse off the Cobalt from the dust this afternoon. Only reason the car is dusty. Is they have a street sweeper come thru the park once a month. This place has around 1000 resort homes & Rv's . So its pretty big place. Were looking everyday for a golf cart. So we don't have to use the Cobalt so much in here. Well its a little after 11 am here. Time to make some lunch and start the laundry like I told my wife I'd do! So better get busy. Want ot head over to the Tiki bar around 4. They have a band coming in and they play till 7 pm. Going to meet some friends up there. Ok see ya all later. . P.S. Angie NICE Sun rise for sure. Our Sunsets here are awesome everynight. I'll take a few when I get a min or 3. And send them to you. Rick

Old 02-04-2013, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
morning everyone, still up here, watching "cash cab"....... I'm thinking I might turn my monte into a cash cab......

good afternoon everyone, enjoy your week!! Man that show was very educational, i loved that show!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, February 4th 2013