Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, February 11th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 10:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
David-congrats on the stool. (edit) upon reading that, sounds kinda funky!
Also, around here I could probably get in the high 2% range for mortgage. Heck, the investment property loan I am in process of is only 3.25%.
Thanks Jerry...
It currently does around 45mph... Trying to figure out how I can bring it to the Monte Nationals... to get around on during the show. (instead of my typical handicrapper scooter).

Were going to see actually what Comerica has to offer... I have been useing Comerica for the past 14 yrs... So, we will see if that holds any added weight as far as getting a good rate!

Old 02-11-2013, 10:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

8:50 am here in Surprise, AZ. Been up for just over an hour now. Looks like a cloudy day or morning today. Hope its gets Sunny this afternoon . Glad to see Your back with us Zack. Its good for me to be back on here also. I need to catch up on whats going on with everyone. I have to get on more then in the mornings. To read whats NEW with everyone on here. Really miss reading what you guys & girls are up to on here. I belong to a couple of sites. But this is my Favorite one to read and respond too. We've been on the run almost everyday here. Its time to step back and get a grip . As you all know 99% of the time I'm an up beat kind of guy. But We got caught up in this New adventure of buying a place down here & making it our own. That we haven't had any fun outside the resort. Yeah its been a little here & there. But not like the last couple of yrs. I told my wife we need to take a break and do some fun things again. Even that Ozzie has been sick for the last 3 days & nights. Thats been hard on my wife. Well look Dude's & Dudettes it time to hit that shower after I finish my coffee . Hope everyone has a fantastic MONDAY. I'm going to call a few of my old biker friends & see what the hells going on with them . That should set the mood for today. OK I'll check in later today.

Old 02-11-2013, 10:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Chevelle is gone Rick, time to update the avatar(sadly). Do you miss it. I know I would.

Old 02-11-2013, 10:10 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
8:50 am here in Surprise, AZ. Been up for just over an hour now. Looks like a cloudy day or morning today. Hope its gets Sunny this afternoon . Glad to see Your back with us Zack. Its good for me to be back on here also. I need to catch up on whats going on with everyone. I have to get on more then in the mornings. To read whats NEW with everyone on here. Really miss reading what you guys & girls are up to on here. I belong to a couple of sites. But this is my Favorite one to read and respond too. We've been on the run almost everyday here. Its time to step back and get a grip . As you all know 99% of the time I'm an up beat kind of guy. But We got caught up in this New adventure of buying a place down here & making it our own. That we haven't had any fun outside the resort. Yeah its been a little here & there. But not like the last couple of yrs. I told my wife we need to take a break and do some fun things again. Even that Ozzie has been sick for the last 3 days & nights. Thats been hard on my wife. Well look Dude's & Dudettes it time to hit that shower after I finish my coffee . Hope everyone has a fantastic MONDAY. I'm going to call a few of my old biker friends & see what the hells going on with them . That should set the mood for today. OK I'll check in later today.
Rick:
How old is Ozzie and what breed is he?

Old 02-11-2013, 10:14 AM

WoW `David, great look'in Bar Stool..... That's fast for a Bar Stool 45 MPH I'd think I'd fall `off or have to put in a safety belt to hold me on `it I hope when it warms `up that you can make a vid on you riding down the street or racing the neighbor kids on their bikes You may be the next future big hit on U-Tube Thanks for posting//sharing & I hope that you ride on it in a safe manner I know that I couldn't (LOL) > EnJoy
==================================
Hi Rick, great to see you online & that this is your favorite site also...
It's the only one I visit...EnJoy your days with your friends & be safe out there on your journey of Life...

Wish everyone a Super Day no matter where U R ? > EnJoy

WoW thanks Member's & Thanks 2 Member Mike (JG) for starting our MCF Blog...It's been a Blog'in Day on the MCF 2day 4-Sure

Old 02-11-2013, 10:23 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning/Afternoon Everyone

Old 02-11-2013, 10:37 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

WoW `David, great look'in Bar Stool..... That's fast for a Bar Stool 45 MPH I'd think I'd fall `off or have to put in a safety belt to hold me on `it I hope when it warms `up that you can make a vid on you riding down the street or racing the neighbor kids on their bikes You may be the next future big hit on U-Tube Thanks for posting//sharing & I hope that you ride on it in a safe manner I know that I couldn't (LOL) > EnJoy
==================================
Hi Rick, great to see you online & that this is your favorite site also...
It's the only one I visit...EnJoy your days with your friends & be safe out there on your journey of Life...

Wish everyone a Super Day no matter where U R ? > EnJoy

WoW thanks Member's & Thanks 2 Member Mike (JG) for starting our MCF Blog...It's been a Blog'in Day on the MCF 2day 4-Sure
The plan is...
I have a cpl mods in mind that I wanna do to it between now and spring.
I plan on changeing the steering design from the hand holds it currently has to more of a handle bar design.
Also plan on changeing it to a twist throttle. VS The trigger style it has now. Also I plan on lowering the barstool itself to a more lower center of gravity style. Even though its removeable.(barstool) Im also working on setup to make it more user friendly for transporting it...(Like a collapse able steering) like minor disassembly if need be.. That way I can throw it in the back of the pickup while still being able to pull my 5th wheel camper without it hitting the pinbox.

I dont plan on rideing it in a style that will make me a you tube sensation..
But, I do plan on haveing some fun with it.
(Thats not my driveway) LOL its the sellers ...

Old 02-11-2013, 10:41 AM

^ Thanks `David 4 your reply
I'm sure it will look something like the below one when you are finished

===========================================

`Mike, I like your new `sig of the rear/side view of your Monte (JG)

Last edited by Space; 02-11-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:47 AM

5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
^ Thanks `David 4 your reply
I'm sure it will look something like the below one when you are finished
Only in my Dreams Space !
Now thats 1 sweet ride! with a V-8 unlike our Montes!

This one I have has only a 5hp Honda....
But I do plan on stepping it up with possibly a 6 or 8 horse Briggs and Stratton. I will also have to get a better(heavy duty) clutch for it. To handle those ponys!
If only I could find an old school Mccullah (Mac9) for it with a weber carb...

Old 02-11-2013, 10:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Nascar thread is open in case you all missed it.
Space-you better join us-Rick too
Mike-I like the sig better than other one.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, February 11th 2013