Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: MONDAY, December 19, 2011 < Click & Say `Hi

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all, stopping in while i'm eating some lunch. We're back home with insulation, new lights and some other misc. electrical parts. Heres the insulation

Old 12-19-2011, 12:44 PM

Hey all... thank you space for the eye candy that is the future stingray (hopefully)

Working, been here since 5 this morning and will not go home until 5 tonight. The lady also started her new job today I'm a bit excited for her... she's gonna be paying our bills while I go back to school after june.
I had better finish a few dead ends of mods for eleanor before that happens.
Tonight, I get to learn how to mill my. New exhaust manifold I got from the 9c3 lumina. Also, I realize the rpm limiter on those are removed, does anyone know of anything those have that montes don't that I could get? I was thinking computer, but I don't want to risk it not working (though its from a 98 lumina and I have a 99 monte)

and finally, the lady is excited about me possibly getting 4 point racing harnesses for the front seats.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:46 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by augi
the lady is excited about me possibly getting 4 point racing harnesses for the front seats.
keeper.

Old 12-19-2011, 02:18 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone, went & insured the Edge now i need plates lol, ordered some leds & a backup camera for the monte so hopefully they will be in this week

Old 12-19-2011, 04:15 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Dustin (Augi), happy 2 read that you liked it...
Your lady is a keeper 4-Sure...Great that you are going back to school...The best to you 4-Sure
===========================
Hi Keane, it's really going to be cozy in your sheld...Are you going to put a bed in there 2 ..I live in a big shed (it's called a warehouse : ) LOL...Wish you good luck on getting your new business/shed the way that you want it to `be... Keep us updated..
====================================
`Mike (JG), take pic's of your install on the back up camera..
I don't need one, I just back up until I hit zomething
You sure have a lot of super toys, + some awesome cars...I'd have to spend all my time just keeping them clean & keeping them serviced...Good Luck & EnJoy

Old 12-19-2011, 04:37 PM
5 Year Member

Evening all, done working for today. New light is installed but not as bright as i was expecting. But halogen and flourescent wouldn't look good together. I'll just have to pick up a second one, but the workbench is excellently light now. Insulation is well... itchy lol. Only got a little bit up, gonna be a long process as the width of the insulation isn't as wide as the distance between the studs so it'l be alot of peice work. No space i like my bed up in the house hehe

I feel bad for my best friends girlfriend (he's away at boot camp for the air force) today is her birthday and the only thing she's doing is spending the night at home with her alcoholic mom having cake....

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 12-19-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:56 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93

I feel bad for my best friends girlfriend (he's away at boot camp for the air force) today is her birthday and the only thing she's doing is spending the night at home with her alcoholic mom having cake....
Hi Keane, if you are good friends, you should call her or even take her for a drive in your Monte...Stop & get a treat...
My beachbum friends are best friends with my girlfriend...& we have respect for each other...I'm sure your good friend would appreciate your concerns for his g/f...Just a suggestion....
==========================================
WoW, I'm glad I don't have to deal with the below

AP
Major Snowstorm to Pummel Heartland

With snow already falling, forecasters are predicting treacherous conditions over a large swath of the middle of the country.
Places that could see up to 18 inches

Member's in the above area...Be Careful out there & I hope you don't get hit hard...Winter is HERE Now, even though it doesn't officially start until the 21st of this Month

Old 12-19-2011, 05:31 PM
5 Year Member

Yea im gonna offer to get her out of the house, she told me her mom is drunk as heck, and not even any candles on the cake. What a way to spend your birthday, i feel really bad for her. Edit: she said her mom probably wont let her go, well atleast i offered....

Last edited by Leprechaun93; 12-19-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Keane, it was really nice of you to offer. Too bad. Alcoholics don't realize the amount of hurt and suffering they inflict on family and friends.

Old 12-19-2011, 06:13 PM
5 Year Member

Nope they dont, she absolutely hates her mom and you cant blame her really.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: MONDAY, December 19, 2011 < Click & Say `Hi