Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, August 08, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, congrats 77 on your 15 years and your ring. Not too much goin on for me, gotta get the oil changed in the monte today and then work later on this afternoon

Old 08-08-2011, 10:36 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Morning everyone, well got everything lined out on the GTO, ordered a new Monster Clutch for it today, hopefully ill have it goin this weekend

Old 08-08-2011, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Morning everyone, well got everything lined out on the GTO, ordered a new Monster Clutch for it today, hopefully ill have it goin this weekend

Hi `Mike,
I hope the wrong clutch didn't hurt your flywheel
Are you putting in a new pressure plate & throw out bearing also ? Wish you a E.Z. install & Monster Grap with your new Monster Clutch ~> There goes the rear tires on your first test ~>
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was crashed `out & My Boss woke me `up & took me to breakfast I really pigged `out & it was great ..He's looking @ buying a plane : )
He's a super guy to work for & is a great business man that takes care of his employee's 4-Sure...

Hope everyone is having a good day...Catch everyone later..
p.s. Leprechaun, good luck on the oil change : )
Peace/Out 2 EveryOne : )

OK, it's your turn to post...Yes, you reading this

Old 08-08-2011, 11:06 AM

Hey Space, the dealer is paying for everything so its getting a new clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, slave & bearing & yeah ill prob shave some rubber off the tires lol

Old 08-08-2011, 11:13 AM

...Mike thanks 4 your reply & it's great to read that your dealer is paying for it 4-$ure
Now it should really be able to hook `up

Do it again ~> Do it again ~> lol ~>
ok `Space : )

Old 08-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, just now getting on training a new guy at work, he's my buddy so he's doin good no problem there,

Old 08-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
first after you plug it in go to MY COMPUTER Hit the refresh option see if it show up then.

If not then do the below:

Plug it in like you where going to up load and check your hardware devises make sure there is not a yellow "!" or red "X" on your USB devices or any other device for that matter.

To get to your Hardware devises go to Controll panel > device manager

You also may want to try to plug it into another USB port if you have another one available.
Well, I'm at a loss now. All the device drivers are installed and functioning. I have a couple others memory sticks I can insert into the reader and I can view them just fine. I put this stick back in the camera and when I turn it on I get the message 'No Memory Stick' on the display. I reviewed the pictures last night on the camera so I don't understand what's going on...

Old 08-08-2011, 12:53 PM

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by KidSpace
...Mike thanks 4 your reply & it's great to read that your dealer is paying for it 4-$ure
Now it should really be able to hook `up

Do it again ~> Do it again ~> lol ~>
ok `Space : )
Haha nice Space, yeah its good hes paying for it, & yup it should work pretty well with the Stage 3 clutch & the Fidenza Alluminum flywheel, good thing its got new tires lol

Old 08-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

good afternoon all, just stopping in before going off to work. oil change was done and the monte has an appointment tommorow for an interior detailing, see how clean everything will get.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:14 PM

Afternoon all, hope everyone is having a good monday. Space I was up to late again last night and up to early today lol.

Good news is I am getting a hot tub. My buddy's mom is selling hers and my buddy went through it and made sure everything was working perfect. We had a lot of good times in that hot tub over the years as his mom worked nights when we were in high school and we through lots of parties.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, August 08, 2011