Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Monday, 11/25/13 > Check In <

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 09:24 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 582875
Space:
Are you using an Acer laptop? (seems to be the brand with that issue)
I use an ASUS and the mrs has ACER... I wonder if at some point and time hers is going to act up?
^
Hi `David, mine is a Samsung & it's been good for the abuse it takes & I've travelled over a billon web miles with only a few tune `up's (LOL)...
My problem seems to be a program conflict. I will continue to search for the problem when I can between my company projects & the MCF.

Thanks for your help & concerns...I will write to Santa & request a new puter b-4 my crashes `out (LOL) > I've been a good boy this year (LOL)...
Peace/Out

Old 11-25-2013, 09:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space:
You have definatelt beena good boy and very deserveing of course...between your beachbum family, along with many others you have helped along your way and your MCF Family... I will add you to my santa wish list for a new one!

By the way,
That was a great post of info for others that may have the same problem...and ways to resolve it!
Thanks Space!

Old 11-25-2013, 10:41 AM

Hey There...

It's cold out here in KANSAS! Good Grief! Hope everyone's well! Looks like the Chiefs are
going downhill in KC! LOL! The '98 Black Monte LS dosen't seem to like it either... The Anti-lock light came on after it was driven in cold rain/ice & won't go off. I think I'll clean all the connectors w/electrical spray & check wiring 1st.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Smile "EnJoy your present" > Now <

Hi `Matt, missed your post when I was on last. I don't think I want to trade places with you (LOL) Thanks for sharing the map > Ice Racing maybe ?

=============================================
Thanks again Mod `David for the kind words to `Santa...He seems to keep 4getting where I live > LOL <
I guess others need more then I & that's OK. I hope many get in2 the Xmas giving spirit & try to help those without or in need..

======= =======================
Hi Mark, it's great to see you checking in. I hope it's just a bad connection or lose wire. Good Luck 4-Sure...

Wish U & Member's a great day & Thanksgiving Spirit with gratitude
EnJoy your `Journey of `Life
Peace/Out

Old 11-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Matt, missed your post when I was on last. I don't think I want to trade places with you (LOL) Thanks for sharing the map > Ice Racing maybe ?
I don't know about ice racing. Ice is so stressful to drive on especially since most of the time you can't see it until you feel you're on it.

Looks like the snow is moving into the area just in time for the evening commute.

Old 11-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening everyone!

I really miss everyone here when I'm not able to log on.

I got the snow tires on the Monte now. About two weeks ago. So my gas mileage went to crap. No snow here yet. But it is really cold and windy.

Some of the people in my neighborhood are crazy. This past weekend saw many of my neighbors cutting their lawn in temps in the low 30's. And it wasn't to mulch leaves either. They all did that last weekend. The sound of a lawn mower seems to have a Pavlovian effect on my neighbors. When one starts, they all get their lawn mowers out.

I retired my lawn mower back in late October when the temps were in the 50's. I am not cutting my grass in 30 degree cold. "Momma didn't raise no fool" as they say.

Old 11-25-2013, 06:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

evening all

Old 11-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Zen

Evening all

Old 11-25-2013, 08:13 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good evening all

Old 11-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening everyone, still freekin cold up here and not liking it at all I know this happens every year, but every year I keep my fingers crossed that somehow the cold weather will pass us by, yes I know I'm a dreamer lol.

Glad to see you back online Space

I hope everyone enjoyed their day today

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Monday, 11/25/13 > Check In <