Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Miss Torque 2008 : )

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 08:04 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Miss Torque 2008 : )

[align=center]Hi `Members,[/align][align=center]The Bum's & I just finished washing a clients Lexus,[/align][align=center]and he had a wireless highspeed connection[/align][align=center]to his laptop & showed us the below site.[/align][align=center]We thought we would `share.[/align][align=center]For Member's with High Speed Connections[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Vote 4 Miss Torque08[/align][align=center]Click below link[/align][align=center]The site has some great infor/vid's[/align][align=center](the Bum's wish we had a highspeed connect: )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click on the below link to EnJoy[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.torque.tv/?player=TorqueT...FQ-WGgod9CDywg[/align][/align]

Old 05-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: Miss Torque 2008 : )

the car has wireless highspeed connection in it? :-o wow, now who would think to put that in there

Old 05-12-2008, 01:45 PM

More likely his laptop had an aircard.

Old 05-12-2008, 02:58 PM

i think its stupid they have a chance for car models and such to enter competitions but no such competitions for real car women.... i think what they really need is to have a contest 4 real car women to enter their rides in... people who hav a genuine interest in the hobby....

Old 05-12-2008, 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Nocturnx

More likely his laptop had an aircard.
Hi Alex, and Mod Wiz (Oh & member's reading : ),
I believe he said it was a aircard, but it's his lap top,
it's not hooked `up in the car, unless he plugs it in
to save his batteries : ) He hasa super system,
and it's super/super fast...WoW, I'd love 2 have `it
and then I could made `bout 200 post a day LoL : )
I have all kinds of `stuff just wait'in 2 fall outa my head : )
4-Sure
His Lexus is one of those hardtop/convert models, I 4-get
the model's name : (
(Oh, he's a computer `guy that works up @ the SpaceCenter.)
He's really very smart, and a nice guy + SuperSuper tip'er : )
We would love 2 have his ride & also his `lap Top : )
"2 dare, 2 `drea" Peace/Out
LAPTOP Magazine reviews the Verizon Wireless BroadbandAccess Sierra Wireless AirCard 595. ... Sprint Mobile Broadband Sierra Wireless AirCard 595 ...
www.laptopmag.com/Review/Verizon-Wireless... - 103k - Similar pages

Old 05-12-2008, 03:39 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: MonteMadneSS04

i think its stupid they have a chance for car models and such to enter competitions but no such competitions for real car women.... i think what they really need is to have a contest 4 real car women to enter their rides in... people who hav a genuine interest in the hobby....
[/align][align=center]Hi `Andrea, The BeachBum's & I agree 100%,[/align][align=center]and we think it would be great `if you would organize a[/align][align=center]contest. Set `up some rules for family viewing, and[/align][align=center]we will support you.[/align][align=center]WoW, this topic thread is taking asmany turns as[/align][align=center]a Race Course : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Oh, your web link Monte site is superAweSome 4-Sure.[/align][align=center]We are happy to have you here as a Member.[/align][align=center]Look forward to your future posts/input/comments,[/align][align=center]plus we are waiting to see pic's of your[/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]Peace/Out[/align][align=center]The BeachBum's & `Space[/align]