Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

- Members Post a Joke : )

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 07:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: - Post a Joke : )

Who is God?

A little kid asks his father, "Daddy, is God a man or a woman?"

"Both son. God is both."

After awhile the kid comes again and asks, "Daddy, is God black or white?"

"Both son, both."

"Daddy, does God love children?"

"Yes son, he loves all children."

The child returns a few minutes later and says, "Daddy, is Michael Jackson God?"[/align]

Old 08-28-2007, 07:52 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][align=center]`Mod Wiz Kidd[/align][align=center]Yes, I am a God, send me your Children[/align][align=center][/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-30-2007, 12:43 PM
5 Year Member

some really cool adds

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/35002/

Old 08-31-2007, 07:41 AM
5 Year Member

While the Cat's Away

A woman is in bed with her lover, who also happens to be her husband's best friend.

They make love for hours and, afterwards, while they're just lying there, the phone rings. Since it's the woman's house, she picks up the receiver. The best friend listens, only hearing her side of the conversation:

"Hello? Oh, hi... I'm so glad that you called... Really? That's wonderful.... Well, I'm happy to hear you're having such a great time... Oh, that sounds terrific... Thanks. Okay. Bye bye."

She hangs up the telephone and her lover asks, "Who was that?"

"Oh" she replies, "That was my husband telling me all about the wonderful time he's having on his fishing trip with you." [/align]

Old 08-31-2007, 09:57 AM

[align=center]LOL ~ LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center]Mod `Wiz[/align][align=center]While the Cat's Away [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm spending tooooo Much Time on [/align][align=center]the MCF [/align]

Old 08-31-2007, 09:58 AM

His name is `Wiz Kitty

Old 08-31-2007, 10:28 AM
5 Year Member

lmao!!! funny cat pics

i love the one of the video with the cat laughing his head off

Old 08-31-2007, 09:57 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]What Starts with F and ends with K ?[/align][align=center]`Freak,[/align][align=center]Your joke's were Freak'in Funny : )[/align][align=center]Thanks for post'in/shar'in : )
[/align]

I thought it wasForK.

As in "Fork" you all!!!
(hahahahaha, sorry)

Old 09-01-2007, 08:22 AM

[:-]Brave Kitty [:-]

Old 09-03-2007, 12:34 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Below is for Mature Audience[/align][align=center]PG Rating[/align][align=center]Gay Bar `Joke[/align][align=center]Posted for Humor Only [/align][align=center]- Not To Offend anyone's personal Preference. -[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]A cowboy walks into a bar and two steps in, he realizes it's a gay bar. But what the heck, he says to himself, "I can really use a drink."

When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, "What's the name of your weewee?" The cowboy says, "Look, I'm not into any of that, all I want is a drink."

The gay waiter says, "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your weewee. Mine for instance is called Nike, for the slogan 'Just Do It,' and that guy down at the end of the bar calls his, Snickers, because it really 'Satisfies'.

The cowboy looks dumbfounded so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over. So the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left, who is sipping on a beer, "Hey bud, what's the name of yours?" The man looks back and says with a smile "Timex,"and the thirsty cowboy asks, "Why Timex?" The fella proudly replies, " Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin!"

A little shaken, the cowboy turns to two fellas on his right, who happen to be sharing a fruity Margarita and says, "So, what do you guys call yours?" The first man turns to him and proudly exclaims, "FORD, because Quality is Job One." Then he adds, "Have you driven a Ford lately?" The guy next to him then says, "I call mine CHEVY, 'Like A Rock.'" and gives a wink.

Even more shaken the Cowboy has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name. He exclaims, "The name of my weewee is 'SECRET.' Now give me a beer." The bartender begins to pour the Cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asked, "Why Secret?" The cowboy says, "Because it's STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align]

Quick Reply: - Members Post a Joke : )