Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Member's BLOG: Saturday, January 28, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Quick check in on break. Then back to work til 1

Old 01-28-2012, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Where is the Agitator and our Post *****? Need I name names?
Just a guess on my part but the resident agitator has been parting pretty hardy the last week or so. Keeping in mind that he is no spring chicken (politically correct term for old fart) he needs to recuperate. The other one who I will leave nameless has to balance a young filly that requires his time and attention and a goat he is trying to make love to. All in good fun.

Old 01-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

had an unusually nice day out today, washed the salt off my truck, then i noticed a bunch of cat prints all over the monte. guess it's time to call the china buffet to come harvest them, lol. then went and got a hair cut & bought a new light for our laundry room, scince the floressent tube light never works no matter how many we replace. also had pizza hut for lunch

Old 01-28-2012, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by skylark65
had an unusually nice day out today, washed the salt off my truck, then i noticed a bunch of cat prints all over the monte. guess it's time to call the china buffet to come harvest them, lol. then went and got a hair cut & bought a new light for our laundry room, scince the floressent tube light never works no matter how many we replace. also had pizza hut for lunch
Hi Ryan. The Florescent light problem is most likely a bad ballast. It is coo on for them to fail.

Will you send the China Buffet to my house too? I have a few cats that are dying to get on their menu or is that meow. I don't own a cat and I'm allergic to them but I have paw prints on every one of my cars. Pisses me off.

Old 01-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by mousehousemoparman
Hi Ryan. The Florescent light problem is most likely a bad ballast. It is coo on for them to fail.

Will you send the China Buffet to my house too? I have a few cats that are dying to get on their menu or is that meow. I don't own a cat and I'm allergic to them but I have paw prints on every one of my cars. Pisses me off.
yeah, it probibly is the ballast, but we've replaced the ballast twice and the entire fixture once, and it still gives us problems. so i figured we might as well try a good 'ol incandesant fixture and see if that works better. probibly gonna do the whole basement with 'em ( scince all the 23 year old floresents down here are starting to have issues now, and we can't get parts for 'em.)

i'll be sure to send the kitty collectors down your way, lol. i've had problems with them before, 'caus the white trash crackheads up the road a bit have about 10,000 strays wandering around, lol. eventually the cyote's will move in out of the woods, take care of the cats, and work their way back out. it's already happened 2-3 times, lol.

Old 01-28-2012, 09:41 PM

The resident agitator is probably on his way back from his afternoon trek through the Arizona desert, looking for rocks and unusual wood formations. It does seem odd that Mike03JG hasn't been around. Did anybody go back and see if he's been on at all today? I'm too tired to read beyond this one page. Wonder where Emily is....

Old 01-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

maybe mike is working on the GTO today

Old 01-28-2012, 09:51 PM

My investigators tell me Mike was last seen at 7:06 p.m. yesterday on the Member's Blog. We're not sure where Emily is. Maybe they're both painting that goat?

Mike, if you're out there, please check in so we can stop worrying and go to bed. Oh wait.....it's Saturday night. I'll stay up another 20 minutes.

Old 01-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

i'm sure we will hear from him sometime tonight

Old 01-28-2012, 11:26 PM

Hello Angie.

My last post was number 1700.

I just finished my shift and my week at the mouse house. I got busy with service calls toward the end of the night. I've got to stop at Walmart for gas then head west to Lakeland. I will check back in when I get home. Who's gonna start the blog for Sunday? The race is on.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Member's BLOG: Saturday, January 28, 2012