Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Wednesday 2/09/11

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 07:59 AM

Good Morning `Lou,
Wish you a good ReCharge Rest.....I am going to fade also...
Yes, the night shifts can get 2 U `if you play during your days and don't rest : ) Wish you great Auto `Dreams : )
Peace/Happy/Out

Old 02-09-2011, 08:10 AM

Morning everyone! Its supposed to be in the upper 50s or so here today so I'm gonna wash my truck for the first time since deer season started...in September! eek!

Old 02-09-2011, 08:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone, just got back from dropping Jenna off at the airport

Old 02-09-2011, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Morning everyone, just got back from dropping Jenna off at the airport
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4hsC0nRvZM

Click to leave on a JetPlane...
=========================================
Good Morn'in Mod `Mike, Wish Jenna a Safe `Journey

Old 02-09-2011, 09:08 AM

Morning All.

Coffee cream references make me remember to appreciate my life. Weird? Well, not when you understand why.

My wife suffered a massive stroke about 6 years ago. (She's all better now.) Prior to the stroke, she took a little coffee with her cream - her coffee looked white. After the stroke, her brain's taste-bud center was rewired. She now can't stand cream in her coffee. (She also likes beer now, didn't like it prior to the stroke.)

So whenever I see coffee cream, I'm thankful for still having my wife. Weird, huh? Life is funny that way.

Here in N. AL people are preparing for yet another winter storm. What a drag. I've only had my bike out once in the past couple months. I'm sick of winter.

Have a great day everyone.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:21 AM

...Good Morning `Dave,
Thanks for posting/sharing & I wish you better bike riding weather...Also, I was happy 2 read that your wife is all better.
Our brains are a amazing created device and I'm always amazed at what goes in `it and what falls out...

We all seem to be wired different 4-Sure....I do believe we are the sum total of everything that our brains have absorbed
So, keep putting good things in there & block out the BAD I wish I had the power to reprogram the brains on those on Planet `Earth that purposely hurt others.....I'm work'in on `it : )
http://www.aolnews.com/2010/03/11/sc...-on-your-mind/
They now can See in2 your `Mind
Thanks `Dave for all your Contributions to your Monte Carlo Family :P
Wish everyOne a Happy Day & ~>`Mind : )

Last edited by Space; 02-09-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

good morning all just cruisin by to say hi !! have a great day where ever you are !!

Kid this is for you ya Beach Boy

Old 02-09-2011, 09:34 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all. Mod Mike where is she off to and for how long. I know you will survive.

well today is the big day. Cabinets will be delivered and installed today. Electrical is pushed back to Friday and then hopefully floors will go done this weekend and I can start on the final plumbing. Getting closer.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:36 AM

...Good Morning `Keith from the East Coast of the USA...How's things on the West Coast...
Thanks for the BeachBoys Pic : ) The bum's & I grew up listening to the music of our Senior Citizen Friends more then the popular music of the `day....I have to admit that I like the music from the 50's, 60's, 70's....We use to build a fire on the beach in the eve, and
my grandfather would play his guitar & we would all sing & have `fun....I really miss those times, but I still have great memories.

Wish you & reader's a great day & great memories during your `journey of `life...I must really fade...I've been trying to answer all my PM"s & emails, but I'm still way behind...
Peace/Happy ~>`Out : )
================================================
Hi Teacher, you posted as I was composing my thoughts...
Wish you a very productive day working on your Home Sweet Home 4-Sure....
"Getting Closer is so much better then getting behind" : )

Last edited by Space; 02-09-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

no prop man i like the 50's,60's and 70's music i think just because of all the car shows I have been to the older generation don't want to hear my system if it is playing rap or hip hop but if I load up some 50's 60's or 70's music I get a lot More of them coming by to check it out XD

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Wednesday 2/09/11