Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Tuesday 2/08/11

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 09:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

good morning everyone I hope you all have a good day it is trying to snow here today.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all

Old 02-08-2011, 10:21 AM

Man, space is on top of things today...

Morning sparky, I hate seeing that with the engineering. I think that would be when jag was starting to ponder selling the company or when ford actually bought it. It is a really nice car, but ford has a bad habit of plastic on everything... the only thing worse is brass grommits in plastic (liscense plate holders on most fords)

Earnhardtz71, good luck with the surgeon, I feel you. I have a dead bone on my wrist and threw my back out when I was 19 (7 years ago) I alreay had the surgery, feel much better now... im sure you will to.

77gp, good luck with the smoking... although I don't think its a good idea to tackle a PITA job like the cieling while quitting that. It'll drive you insane and stress you out. Remember that if you manage to make the full day and job today without smoking a single puff, you'll have this thing tackled like cake.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
Morning all

Hi `Justin, great to see U checking in this morning...I hope you are getting settled in & can find some time to relax, & then prepare for a Party : ) for your new apartment... Good Luck
======================================
Hi `Keith, How's life on the West Coast of the USA ?
Do you want it 2 snow or not..
=======================================
Bonus link for singles, or families that did not know...
(I did not), but I'm learning..Hope the below helps someone..
It helped me save, cause I love veggie's & all types of fruits + Honey (I have a senior friend that shares what he makes & it's just taste delicious 4-Sure : ) Get Hungry, read below & save some $'s : ) (A bonus for MCF Blogger's : )

Play Video
Go to Video

14 simple ways to make food last longer

Stop cheese from drying out by spreading butter on the cut sides. » Quick method to revive limp veggies

Old 02-08-2011, 10:29 AM

Morning everyone. I got some bad news this money. I did not pass my test I took back in January. I was above average though. I now have to retake it in March. I guess I better study this time. If I pass, my chances of getting a job next year go up to about 60% vs 5% if I don't. A little stress, but I will figure it out.

Heading out to try and finish painting today. Just need to do touch ups and check the wall to ceiling transition to see if the color bled through the tape. If it did I will need to touch up the ceiling. Still need to to repaint the closet, but that wont be to bad, its all the same color. Hopefully the cabinets will be installed tomorrow. Need to call and make sure they are ready.

Have a great day everyone.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:30 AM

Oh and it is snowing here. Just a shower nothing big.

Old 02-08-2011, 10:36 AM

Hi `Todd,
From the Student to his Teacher: "At first you don't succeed, try, try again" We all know U can do `it if you just apply yourself.....

Now go look in2 your mirror & repeat a dozen times.
(It's what my grandfather would always tell me : )
Good Luck, and thanks for your admission of your delay in getting a A+
Man, space is on top of things today...
...LOL `Dustin, no ~> I'm not on top of things 2day...I missed your last post & just caught `it...
I'm waiting for a delayed truck shipment that's late...I need to go in2 reCharge Mode..., but I'm play'in on the MCF 2 stay awake...Night shifts are a killer `if one plays during their days : )
Peace/Happiness 2 `all : )

Old 02-08-2011, 11:26 AM

Off to the shoulder doctor....

Old 02-08-2011, 11:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

good luck man !! ^ ^ ^

Kid Space the Monte has been in storage so long now that I wish it would be done with the snow but I know that the mountains and every one that depends on the snow fall wants it to snow allot more ( farmers , fishermen, Ect.,Ect )
So I will just kick back and just wait for better weather and warmer days being married for 17 years and with a 16 year old girl have taught me nothing but Patience LOL

Old 02-08-2011, 11:38 AM

Good Noon to all! waiting for the hellish storm we're supposed to get hit with today. Got the skies ready!!!!!!!!

Really bums me out that I have to pay someone else to fix it. Very simple mechanically; but you have to tear apart the door to fix it.
Hey Dave, what's going on? So how much will the repair come out to? That sucks that you have to pay someone, hopefully not the stealership, to get the door fix.

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Tuesday 2/08/11