Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Tuesday 2/01/11

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 12:44 PM

Just hanging out, enjoying the day with my kids. No school due to the weather. I cherish these days, they really do grow up too fast.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by KJRich
Just hanging out, enjoying the day with my kids. No school due to the weather. I cherish these days, they really do grow up too fast.

It's great to read that you enjoy/cherish spending time with your kids....I hope it's contagious....So many in our world seem to want to run away from their kids....You give us `Hope
========================================
Hi Teacher`Todd, sounds like you got a good plan & I hope that you get your Monte back : ) You sure have been a busy man & I hope that you are finding time to EnJoy your Now : )
=======================================
Hi Mod J.J., how's Jonny ? Are the med's work'in ? Any luck on the `job search...I posted a thread about looking 4 work...It has some good `infor....Wish you luck in your search 4-Sure.
=======================================
What's everyone doing 2day ? Let us know `OK...Many are snowed in and they have nothing to read I've been working on & `off & the storms are affecting my shipments : (
I wish that Mother Nature would give everyone a break....
& I hope that everyone keeps power to their homes....

OK, it's your turn to post.....Yes You, reading this : )
We shall sit & wait

Old 02-01-2011, 03:15 PM

Hey all... found a" new" radiator at pull apart... stock size as mine from another 99 z34... now to install it

Old 02-01-2011, 03:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

just got back from the store to stock up on essentials i guess if you consider salsa and oreo cookies essential. Just waiting for the "snowpocalypse" I've heard was coming.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:24 PM

Dustin, nice find.

Space things are actually busier and I can't get focussed on doing what I need to do. lol I have to finish a couple of papers and send them in and then do some student teaching for one of my endorsements. There is a light at then end of the tunnel it's just pretty dim and far away right now.

On a side note I just drove by the repair shop and low and behold my SUburban is still just sitting there. Glad I made an appointment to get this done this morning. If they don't get to it then I will go pick it up and take it somewhere else.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Todd where did you take it Bend ?? prineville ? I have a good place in bend if you need it

Old 02-01-2011, 04:13 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Good evening all! Yesterday night was my first day at my new job. It's pretty much the same as my old one. Babysitting grown men. We are currently in the middle of snowmageddon. It's too bad that I'm considered "essential emergency" personnel. If it were up to me, I would lay down on the couch watch the weather through my television. It looks like no matter where I work in the USDB I will have internet access. That's always a plus. So... I should be back on here more often again. I am getting ready for work. Have a good evening!

Old 02-01-2011, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Blazed SS
Todd where did you take it Bend ?? prineville ? I have a good place in bend if you need it
Its here in Prineville. I just don't understand business people in todays climate. If you have someone make an appointment to get work done, then I would think you would do the work in the order of appointment. I understand things happen, but if he doesn't do the work today, not only will I never use his repair shop, but no one I no will. It just blows me away how casual people are being about customer service. If there was ever a time to be true to your word and win customers it is right now. Ok off my sopa box now.

Last edited by Teacher; 02-01-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:45 PM

Hey Miller, as a member of the Patriot Guard Riders i want to Thank You for your service to our country!
Have a great night everybody!!!

Old 02-01-2011, 07:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Taz,,,,,,The Popcorn Machine huh......interesting....

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Tuesday 2/01/11