Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Thursday 2/03/11

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 11:25 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
..Hi `Keith, what's happening where U R ?
Weather is good here and we will be in the high 50s tomorrow .I got my Dale Dale Earnhardt badge yesterday still trying to figure out if I am going to put it one the on the car or not if I do I may have it air brushed so all the red is changed to my orange I put it on the car temporally and the red on the badge looks off now that all the red is off the car ?
On a side note I cant believe that in 15 days it will be 10 years since we have lost him and that my little girl was only 6 and it was the first NASCAR race she had ever sat down and watched with me it is some this here and I have never forgot.and then we moved to Oregon that May and then we had 9/11 wow it is weird to think about all of that it seems so far away until you think about it .

With my Monte being a 2001 it just makes me think about it all that year that is why I wanted to put the dealer ship badge on the car

wow this post went from fun to serious

Keith

Old 02-03-2011, 11:28 AM

Good mornin all!!
Space did you have some extra coffee this mornin?

Old 02-03-2011, 11:32 AM

Hi Keith,
I'm sure that Dale Sr memory will live on 4-Ever..., but it's a reminder that we all shall fade, and like Dale Sr, we never know when ....So, we must live our now & learn from those that have gone b-4 `us...
(Heavy/Deep Thoughts from `Space: )<~>4-Sure... Peace/Out & Thank You

Last edited by Space; 02-03-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

^^^so true man !!

Old 02-03-2011, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Outlaw35
Good mornin all!!
Space did you have some extra coffee this mornin?

LOL `Randy,
Yes, I did & I shouldn't I should be in my recharge Mode (Sleep), but I'm waiting for a repairman to fix a warehouse door, and I know `if I crash `out that I won't hear him...He just contacted me & said that he should be here in about ten minutes...That was a hour ago : ( ~>Some People How do they keep their `jobs ?

Yes, I been try'in to fill `up some empty spaces on the MCF to make our sponsors happy & also try to add good topics for our member's to read & enjoy (Sometimes: ) LOL
Peace/Out
WoW We's Blog'in......Whose next ?

Old 02-03-2011, 11:41 AM

Tht was incidentally the last day I ever watched a nascar race. I keep pondering paining my car pearl black and making a dale sr tribute out of it.

Too bad his son can't be more like him. Keep the earnhart legend going...

LUNCH!!! Went to taco bell... then a meeting... then practice sign spinning... keeping busy today.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:45 AM

Space... lay off the coffee.... and drink some space juice

Old 02-03-2011, 12:35 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Augi. I just finished watching that race on that Tragic day. Were were going out to dinner with some friends after the race. We were getting ready to leave. When my next door neighbor came walking up. To tell me that Dale was Killed. I got weak to my knee's. I looked at him in Anger!! I said thats Nothing to joke about. He stepped back. Said to me. Rick I'm sorry. But that what the tv just said. I went back in the house to see what the Hell's was going on. And there it was. I turned off the TV. Told my wife. I can't go out to dinner after this just happened. And we didn't..I still to this day have a problem watching Nascar. I didn't watch any races till a yr ago. I read about JR. But that was it. I too wish he was more like his Dad. But they broke the mold when God made him. I still Miss that Man. I'm more or less over it now. But it still bothers me.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:51 PM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well, these are the wheels that I got. They should be here in a few days.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey guys just go home from work I hope you all have had a great day.

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Thursday 2/03/11