Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Friday 1/28/11

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 10:23 AM

Hows everyone doin today? I hope its better them Im doing. I got all set up to weld last nite and its been nothing but issues. First off I couldnt get my helmet to turn on. Ofcourse, I couldnt find any batteries. After ganking the tv remote I thought I was good to go and then I realized my gas bottle was empty.
I woke up today and my g/f had me a new bottle of gas ready to go. I should be out there welding rite? But Nooooo, cant find my my leathers now. I made a few calls to ask friends if they might have seen them and after calling my nephew he said he accidently took them when he moved to wisconsin.
Now my day is bout ruined. Ima go weld without them but for everytime I get burned, its that many times Ima dot his eye next time I see him.

I hope everybodys day goes great as Im sure mines gonna keep goin down hill.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:37 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Bitchnbobb
Hows everyone doin today? I hope its better them Im doing. I got all set up to weld last nite and its been nothing but issues. First off I couldnt get my helmet to turn on. Ofcourse, I couldnt find any batteries. After ganking the tv remote I thought I was good to go and then I realized my gas bottle was empty.
I woke up today and my g/f had me a new bottle of gas ready to go. I should be out there welding rite? But Nooooo, cant find my my leathers now. I made a few calls to ask friends if they might have seen them and after calling my nephew he said he accidently took them when he moved to wisconsin.
Now my day is bout ruined. Ima go weld without them but for everytime I get burned, its that many times Ima dot his eye next time I see him.

I hope everybodys day goes great as Im sure mines gonna keep goin down hill.
Dang, hope for a quick turn around in the luck department.

Morning everyone. Hope everyone is having a great friday. I need to get some home work done and I hope the dry wall guy is coming today to start tape and texture. Need to get this phase done so I can move on. I hate waiting on people, especially when they say they will be there and then don't show or call. Off to homework land I go.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Bitchnbobb
Im sure mines gonna keep goin down hill.
..Hi `Bob, sorry that things aren't going well 4 U, but I believe `if you think it's gona be `bad ~> It will, but I also believe that if you think it's gona be `good, then you can make it happen.....Wish you better luck & remember to be the driver of your `life & take it 2 where U wanta `be: ) Good Luck : )
=======================================
Yes Teacher `Todd, I am learning that not everyone is as good as their words : ( "Many it seems just don't Walk their talk"

I hope that your man shows `up & get's the things done that he said he would...Wish you a great/productive day/weekend.
======================================
Hi Mod `Mike, hope your weather improves, and that you enjoy your weekend...
======================================
Sgt Miller, look 4ward to your update (?) Now we are in suspense LOL

Wish everyone reading this a Happy/Fun Day/WeekEnd

Old 01-28-2011, 03:11 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone!
My 6000 post!!!!!
I think they are trying to work me to death - I have 3 more days left until I start my new job next Thursday.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

afternoon all, forgot my phone this morning so wen't n got it on lunch,

Old 01-28-2011, 03:17 PM

Afternoon Justin and congrats Amy.

Space so far he is a no show again. I have not been nearly as productive today as I planned. lol

Old 01-28-2011, 05:02 PM

Well guys the days goin a lot better. I went out after my last post and finaly cut the flow masters off the van. I had to go to town and I wasnt goin quietly.
O'boy did it put a smile on my face when I went rippin out the driveway sideways into a 180 to go the other way burnin rubber past the house. I love the sound, its like drivin a drag car down the street but its a van. My exhaust is now just two glass packs comin out under the front doors. I used about a half a tank of gas just goin bout 30 miles but its ok cuz im all smiles

Old 01-28-2011, 06:17 PM

Lol, I love that about those vans... and they don't even look like they can raise cain like that

Old 01-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Evening all, just got done eating dinner, time to start packing! only a week left!

Old 01-28-2011, 07:07 PM

Well the drywall guys was a no show. I finally got a hold of him and he thought he told me monday and not friday. This is his last chance. So lets hope he shows up monday. I need to get moving as cabinets will be done in about a week.

Quick Reply: MEMBER'S BLOG & Check In: Friday 1/28/11