Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member Blog: Aug 23 2009

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 08:35 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

it's like a 2001 chearoke limited..so nothin special... we broke 3 sockets 2 rachets burnt up a extention cord powering the compressor, ended up taking my air chisel and chisled off the one stud that

Old 08-23-2009, 08:37 PM
10 Year Member

would not come out... F IT WACK THE F'ER OFF.... my ma came out and was like sounds like a machine gun out gere

Old 08-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

i can picture it well justin, i've done some pretty f'ed up things in my younger days when working on cars!!!! great post man

Old 08-23-2009, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member

o man i could go on for days about meased up things ive done working on cars.....some one should make thread sometime...prolly get as many hits as the wors assoc thread

Old 08-23-2009, 08:52 PM

that's ok. my dad was doing bodywork on my car in the pouring down rain with nothing to light his way but a 75 watt bulb on an extension cord. And he's in his 60's.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Michael U will be gett'in `up when I cam gett'in off work : (
Wish you a fun/informative time @ zchool : ) 4-Sure.
Remember to take a apple 2 your professors : ) or $'s : )

Peace/Out
HAHA for sure! LOL...not really, but hey, maybe that would work...

I just got back from the Gilroy outlets with my mom and sister...omg, I don't think i've been out shopping in like 2 years...LOL. We spent 6 hours down there...and of course, I spent the most money. LOL. Oh well, I got So REALLY good deals on stuff. So I got some new shoes, new dress shirts, a few polos etc for work. Also got two new pairs of Etnies tennis shoes (2 pairs for $50 bucks, and I needed new shoes anyway). Oh and I got a new pair of Oakley sunglasses, most expensive pair of sunglasses i've ever bought, but oh well, I liked them...So I got back in the car $300 poorer, but what the hell, I NEVER spend money on myself, unless its for my car of course. But its been years since I went out and bought myself some new cloths and everything, so I just figured screw it, I work hard, so I deserve to splurge once in a while.

AGH gotta be at work 10.5 hours already! Then off to school in the afternoon....

Old 08-23-2009, 09:00 PM

Michael, I just spent 300 dollars on front tires and an alignment. Then I went and spent more money on myself... bought a new coach purse, some sunglasses to match, got my hair colored and nails done... yea i am going after the "drool" factor here lol. next time kevin sees me if there is a next time after the stunt he pulled last night, he isn't going to know how to control himself.

oh wait. he already can't control himself.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

LOL...Yea, im sure he will be happy to see you!

Usually I throw money at my car, so it was weird to spend money on myself...part of me felt good about it, and another part of me didnt want to fork over the money every time I checked out..LOL my cheap side...haha Go figure nothing but the best for my Monte, and I go cheap on myself...

Old 08-23-2009, 09:12 PM

Same here. Kevin doesn't spoil his car at all... instead he spoils himself AND ME when he can. His grandam is a beauty. galaxy silver metallic. I think I might buy him some window tint for his birthday.... to cheer him up. I dont know he might be jealous though, he'd be like "you like the car more than me". Maybe I'll buy him some clothes or cologne. Standard guy gifts.

I'm cheap too. I want nothing but the best for my monte, because it's a reflection of myself, but you will never catch me paying $60 for one pair of jeans. I won't even pay $30 for one pair of jeans. Unfortunately when you're a fat girl, you buy what you can find, whether you can afford it or not....

Old 08-23-2009, 09:38 PM

Hey Justin I got lots of stories like that as well. When I was living in las vegas I was working on my WRX in my apartment complex parking lot. I had the car on jack stands and was swapping the exhaust. It was 115 out side. I was underneath the car sweating like a pig. After 2 hours I was starting to get heat stroke. I looked over and the jack stands had sunk an inch into the asphalt. I crawled out from under the car and my clothers were soaked through with sweat and my nose starting bleeding. It was all worth it though as the car sounded bad a$$ with the new exhaust.

Quick Reply: Member Blog: Aug 23 2009