Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

-MCF ToDay- MEMBER's Blog: TUESDAY, September 1, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 03:28 PM

well it is almost tomorow and i thought i would drop these words of wisdom to all...there is no pleasure in having nothing to do the fun is having lots to do and not doing it ... now that you have read this take 30 seconds from all those pesky things you have to do and just look around if you are inside look out a window.......... now start doing what you have to do the sooner that is done the sooner you can do what you want to do.

Old 09-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hmmm, i like that one, ryan!

it sounds like everyone else is having a good day, i just walked in the door at 4:00, bus scheduall is still F'ed up.... but other than that things are going smoothly, hopefully tomorrow imma take my lil hooky day & go to the deadmans curve radir wheels party.... i need to call my ride, though, lol. and i put my camara on to charge, so if i ge expect plenty of pics

oh, i just got a call from the car club im a part of, they invited me to show the monte on mainstreet stroudsburg with the rest of the members classics! so i really need to clean the monte up a lil ( not thats its dirty, thank you kwanza hut, lol).... well, im off to check some of the other threds, later everyone!

Old 09-01-2009, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
Don't forget to use a locking gas cap
Don't worry, she's protected. LOL

Old 09-01-2009, 06:46 PM

Duane hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Robyn glad she is protected as you don't want just anybody sticking there hose in her.

I just got home. Had a migraine from work today. Not having any materials, supplies, or tools to do your job is stressful. Its all good though and I can't wait to get things going.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:48 PM

Todd... how very true. On all accounts. For both accounts. And you can take that however you want to!

Things are well. Supposed to meet up with kevin later for dinner.... he's going thru rehab so at least he's trying to fight for himself now. How long it will last I don't know, but I'll ride it out till the very end... least he can't say I'm not supporting him.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:57 PM

Good for him. Hopefully he gets his life turned around.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:19 PM

Yes todd, I agree. if i didn't see potential there for us i wouldn't have even bothered. he's a good guy when he wants to be.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:22 PM

todd, that sucks about not having any materials. my HS is going through MORE budget cuts, along with all the other local schools.... i think our history textbooks are kinda outdated, chapter 15 is titled " here comes alaska" j/k.... but its almost getting to that point.... some local districts can no longer afford tissues for the classrooms! it makes me think of the simpsions episode where bart gets grade A "mulk" in the cafiteria instead of milk..... i dont remember what it was called, though....

duane, have a happy b-day!

oh, blacksheep mike, im glad to hear that the tune is working out well so far, god how i would love to do a tune on my car!

oh, i AM going to dead-mans curve tomorrow, so probibly thursday afternoon ill post a pictures thred!

later everyone!!

oh, robyn, i almost forgot to add that you are really doing a great thing for kevin by providing him with a companion / reason for change, if you two continue to work togeather on kevins "problem", it sounds like you two are gonna have a great relationship. what dosint kill ya just makes you stronger, seems to apply to relationships more than anything else!

Last edited by skylark65; 09-01-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

made it safe n sounds...80-90 the whole way becuase we wanted to make it by 7...... jack is getting passed around like a joint everytime i look he's with someone else...then pass...

Old 09-01-2009, 08:51 PM

hey people!!

first off - THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who voted for my car for MOTM. it really means a lot to me since my car is one of the few i think here with pretty much no mods, just a few cosmetic changes. and since i haven't been around much lately!! it was definitely a surprise to even be nominated. congrats also to co-motm ryan, and to todd. you guys both have amazing montes!!!

had to go shopping after work for a yankees shirt for my bf, which took a lot longer than i expected. had to go to 4 different stores to find one! but i got one and i got one for me too (a nick swisher one). i planned on washing my car but by the time i got home it was already dark, so i'll do it tomorrow.

mike - that roller coaster looks SICK!! i haven't been to an amusement park in YEARS but roller coasters are my favorite! i definitely have to check that one out!! some friends from richmond and i might go there in october when i go down there for work. that coaster is definitely on the list!

space - glad you finally got your laptop back!!! i'm looking for jj in cyberspace - he hasn't been on his myspace in 2 weeks, and i can't get to his facebook page for some reason. i hope he's ok!!

amy - how did day 2 go today?

have a good night everyone!!

Quick Reply: -MCF ToDay- MEMBER's Blog: TUESDAY, September 1, 2009