Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF MONDAY's BLOG: 8/10/09

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 03:36 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow MCF MONDAY's BLOG: 8/10/09

Above MCF logo by Moderator J.J. Thank You!

MCF ToDay

Monday, August 10, 2009
Member's Blog
Whose going to start the blog 2day ?
What's happening ?
Wish Everyone a Great `Day
Peace/Out
`Space

*My `puter is messing `up : (
Difficult time posting!
It took me over an hour 2 just post above!
Might have 2 send computer back
to company for repairs : (

Last edited by Space; 08-10-2009 at 05:11 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone.

Space, hopefully you get your laptop working again.

I'm just trying to wake up. SOMEONE SEND ME SOME COFFEE!!

Old 08-10-2009, 07:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone!! Just got into work.

Had a fantastic weekend up by my parents. It was very relaxing. And I got to do my oil change, put in my 180° thermo, and I seafoamed my engine for the first time (ever).

So far it's nice to see my temperature gauge not go even close to halfway, now I can't wait for the tune to take full advantage of that + other parts.

I'm a little disappointed in the seafoaming that I did. I was at least hoping for a smoke show! But apparently I had a super clean engine because I only had one little puff... and that was it. OH WELL haha

I hope everyone else had a great weekend, now I have some posts to catch back up on

oh and p.s. Ryan. I need to know... Were you in the area at about 9:15pm? I stopped at DQ around 8:30 (I made great timing from philly) and then on my way leaving DQ I saw a 5th gen turning at that Mr. Z's (the light near 402) and I totally waved but didn't know if it was even you!

Old 08-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member

mornin every one just got to work...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNc0cY3mE6w

i hope that works a vid of my boy rockin out... sorry sound quality sucks music was playing from phone as i was taking the video.. jj i've got a monster jave does that count?

just watched the vid... wow quality sucks.. o well looks good on my phone lol

Last edited by Budsjlm; 08-10-2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: fixed link... it actually works now....
Old 08-10-2009, 08:31 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
jj i got a monster jave does that count?
You better believe it counts. I'm drinking mine, but its taking its sweet time to kick in. LOL

I tried watching the vid. YouTube sez that its takesa few mins for the vid to process. I'll look at it in a little while.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
oh and p.s. Ryan. I need to know... Were you in the area at about 9:15pm? I stopped at DQ around 8:30 (I made great timing from philly) and then on my way leaving DQ I saw a 5th gen turning at that Mr. Z's (the light near 402) and I totally waved but didn't know if it was even you!
mike, i think you missed me at DQ by about 20 minutes, lol. damn, its hard to get my dad to sit still, lol. alot of the cars at dq were leaving at that point, i got to see most of them, but then my dad who came with said that we had to go home for dinner.... as for Mr. Z's, i did not turn in there, lol, so you might have been waveing at a poser, haha. i DID run up 209 through that light, however, so maby it was me, and i was just in my normal state of obiviousness, lol.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

LOL yeah, I stopped by DQ, and there was a nice 4th gen, so I went and got some ice cream and then decided to go talk to the guy with the Monte, and he was already gone

Then I realized a lot of the cars were leaving, so me and my g/f finished our ice creams (can't ever eat in the Monte) and then we took off since there wasn't anything to do lol

Old 08-10-2009, 09:20 AM

All of this talk of ice cream is making me want some... and mike, you are correct. THERE IS NO EATING OF ANYTHING IN THE MONTE CARLO! (kind of like no sex in the champagne room...) however, there HAS been tons of *THAT!* in the monte carlo...LOL!!

Old 08-10-2009, 09:21 AM

yup, right as i finished walking through the show the cars were leaving. there was a nice black & red 3rd gen, the white 4th gen SS, and i think there was a 1st gen that left before i could get a good look at it. plus a '10 camaro pulled through. i think that night had one of the better turnouts of the year, and it had plenty of differant cars, too, not a bunch of 1st gen camaros, mustangs, chevelles, ect....

Old 08-10-2009, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
however, there HAS been tons of *THAT!* in the monte carlo...LOL!!
what, champagne? thats classy, lol, lol.

Quick Reply: MCF MONDAY's BLOG: 8/10/09