Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Weekend Blog: Saturday/Sunday December 05/06, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 04:44 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

lol

Old 12-06-2009, 05:16 PM

Jesus todd. 140 mph? those pictures make me think of home. makes me almost miss my ex husband. damn him and his stupidity. I gotta go gas up the monte. Don't really want to, but, you know how that goes. Just not lookin forward to spending any money. lol I guess I shouldn't get used to having any cash in my bank account not now with the threats of getting fired looming in the distance.

The doors to my monte were frozen *** shut again this morning. I said screw it and went back to bed. I'm not yanking her doors open a third time, it's like ripping her little fingers open. Not only that i'm afraid i'm ruining her weatherstripping.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:31 PM

I know what you mean on the doors freezing.

Robyn the validity of the 140 mph picture is being called into question.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:36 PM

Ur validity being called into question? NEVER! Unless you broke your speedometer, which in that case, you got bigger problems LOL... God I'm hungry and bored. I wanted to see if jason wanted to go out but he's being a little flakey. I don't get it, I think i'm pretty hot for a girl, and smart too but obviously that's not what guys want lol

Old 12-06-2009, 05:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Nice pic's Todd! We appreciate the pictures that people take from around the States and share with their MCF family. Sorry you hurt your backside. So how did ya get the 140mph pic? On the ice??? No traction control?
Brock, sorry you're feeling kinda punk. Me too. Sinus's are running today, and the matching headache. Just can't kick this bug.
Ryan, how'd the paint job turn out?
Robyn, LadyT yanked on a door handle of her Silverado last winter and ended up with it in her hand! Be careful yanking. Cheap plastic POS.
Space, Beach Bums, and Spaces dear senior friends, we appreciate you as a group, and we think of everyone of you as a VERY special part of this MCF family. Many of the pics I(we) post here are specifically for you and those not as priveleged to be able to travel all over and see the beautiful sights of this great USA. But thank you for checking in on us, and being part of this great big MCF family.
Brittany, WHERE YOU AT???? Hope your birthday didn't get out of hand, but at the same time, I hope it was a GREAT birthday!
Justin, Whuz up!
Matt, Mike, Lou, and ALL of the other members of the MCF family (I know I didn't name you all, I can't), have a great evening.
Later.

Last edited by RocknSS04; 12-06-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:44 PM

Wayne, don't think I wasn't thinking that when I was trying to get the door open. The entire time I was thinking "PLEASE don't let my door handle fall off!!" I'm debating if i should just go fill my gas tank up for the week ahead and go down to the local chinese joint. seems like my friends have pretty much dissappeared on me.

Last edited by moonlitmagik; 12-06-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ahhh, the joy of remote start on my monte, gonna let it warm up and head out for gas and maybe a little snack!!!!

Old 12-06-2009, 06:05 PM

Wayne years ago i ripped my parents door handle off of their Jimmy. Lesson learned when it is freezing don't yank.

As for the 140 mph...The speedo broke. I was driving down the freeway and looked down and went wow 140 seems slow today. :O0)

Oh wel just get it fixed and move on lol.

Old 12-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

wayne, imma wait to say anything about the paint till it drys compleatly tomorrow. but so far, looks good, way better than before

todd, thats too funny. i remember on my mom's old '90 dodge caravan the spedo cable was broken, so the needle would grab & let go, causing it to litterly bounce from 0- 120 in 1/2 a second! first ride out i was like "wow, seems kinda slow for that kinda acceleration & decleration! it was quite funny

robyn, i feel your pain, i've had my monte ice up a couple of times last winter... luckly i was not driveing it then. try to park it with the drivers side door will be in the morning / midday sunlight, that tends to melt the snow & ice back enough so that at least you can get in & drive it. that, or ya need a looong extention cord & a hairdryer

Old 12-06-2009, 06:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007

Did anyone else notice......the MCF hit a record yesterday at 1:34AM???? 244 users online here!!!!! Not sure about the old software, but that's GREAT for us! Only 103 now.

Todd, your speedo is fixable. Check this sticky:
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12319

Last edited by RocknSS04; 12-06-2009 at 06:52 PM.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Weekend Blog: Saturday/Sunday December 05/06, 2009