Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   MCF Members Blog: Wednesday December 09, 2009 (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/off-topic-5/mcf-members-blog-wednesday-december-09-2009-a-17461/)

Space 12-09-2009 06:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Space, ya got me thinking (smell something burning?) Can you see the shuttles and other rockets go up from your place? Have U ever thought about employment there, or tried???
Also, have you or any of the Bums ever been in any surfing competitions? Grandpa?
LoL, Smok'in Brain :eek::D
Yes, we can see the Shuttle Launch from our area.
I never get tired of seeing in amazement each time
there is a launch : ) We luv `it 4-Sure.

Thoughts of Employment ? Yes, but it's not stable
and presently several top people are being cut
due to budget cuts :( We know several people
that work @ NASA & the Space Center.
Not secure employment @ present : (

The bum's & I were in contest in our early teens,
but because we were always work'in we could not
make many of the event's @ Sebastian Inlet or
@ RonJon's in Cocoa Beach...
We have more fun just hitt'in the waves when we have
time : ), but it seems the older we become, the less time
we have to `play :(
My grandfather was a long board `champ : )
He hasn't surfed this year due 2 his stroke :(
He still loves the beach & the ocean is his home....
He misses being the Captain of his vessel.
Hope I answered your :confused:
Thanks 4 ask'in
Peace/Out

MAMONTE 12-09-2009 07:55 AM

Good Morning MCF!

Hows Everyone doing? I hope well...

For all of you who are sick right now, I hope you get better soon! Take care of yourself!

Well, Tuesday is over, which means I have no school till next Wednesday, when I will present my FINAL project for my last Business Marketing class. In the next week I have to actually get the project done though, so it should be a fun week...NOT. LOL. I've always hated group projects, and this one is no exception. I always get stuck doing at least 50% of the work, while the other 3 people divide up the other 50% between the 3 of them. :( The challenge with my current group is nobody seems to ever be available to work on the damn thing...I've heard: I have work, I have other projects, I have to study for finals...Yea, ok, what is your point, so do I, but we all still need to do this project whether you like it or not....GEEZ! Anyway, end of rant...haha

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! :)

Teacher 12-09-2009 08:20 AM

Morning all. -8 outside right now. Brrrrrrr

Budsjlm 12-09-2009 08:22 AM

Morning all not to sure how much snow we have gotten thus far i'm thinking 5/6 but it's hard to tell the way it's blowing....

Budsjlm 12-09-2009 08:26 AM

i now have a special edition lol

1985 Monte Carlo "Special Snow Edition Aero Coupe LS "

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...0368285066.jpg

Budsjlm 12-09-2009 08:27 AM

damnit i keep putting off getting a tarp and finially it snows...

JAFO 12-09-2009 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Budsjlm (Post 182236)
i now have a special edition lol

1985 Monte Carlo "Special Snow Edition Aero Coupe LS "

At least now you know what it would have looked like! :) Hey man just trying to find a bright spot for ya'!

Space 12-09-2009 08:31 AM

:rolleyes:
Thanks Teacher Todd & `Justin 4 your weather reports
Wish your warmth & safe driving on your highways of life
4-Sure

Major Winter Storm Crossing the Country....
Heavy snow and high winds are forecast from the Midwest to the Northeast as a strong storm moves across the country. Numerous winter weather alerts have been issued by the National Weather Service. Details...

Warnings & Forecasts Graphical Forecasts National Maps Radar Water Air Quality Satellite Climate

Warnings By State Warnings By County Alabama Alaska America Samoa Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Dist of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Marianas Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Midway Island Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nevada Nebraska New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Click Below To Zoom In.

MAMONTE 12-09-2009 08:38 AM

Todd, -8! :eek::eek: OMG, that is COLD!

It is 31 degrees here...at least it didnt rain last night, so my door was not iced shut. LOL. I did have frost on the windows...

The last two mornings when I left my house, the Monte has popped up with a message for me in the dash: "ICE POSSIBLE DRIVE WITH CARE" I think in my whole time of owning this car, i've scene that message maybe 8 times, including the last two days. hahaha

skylark65 12-09-2009 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
morning, everyone. they called off school today, probibly 5 ish inches of snow in the ground, and its been raining scince about 7:30 ish, so its all nasty slopy slush. only benifit is that it cleared the roads off ok... till it freezes tonight.

oh, justin. it could be worse. remember my kwanza hut? well.... between the snow & rain, its now more like a kwanza pile, haha. im glad the monte was not in there, and before RJ comes on let me say the '57 held its own very well. not a dent or additional scrach on her. heck, even the motercycles stayed upright, and all 3 bikes and about 3/4 of the '57 are still covered.... so SCREW IT, the hut, er pile can stay just like it is till things melt back :)