Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Sunday November 08, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

hi all, taz, take it easy man, i hope your ok.. i guess it is all down hill for the weather, it hit 70 degrees today here (pittsburgh, pa) probably won't see that again until next year sometime? hope everyone had a great weekend!!! see ya

Old 11-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

MOTORS & TRANY ARE OUT!!! gatta update my tread.... it was in the 60's all day today what a great day to pull a motor

Old 11-08-2009, 07:10 PM

i was going to take my monte to the laserwash today but that didn't happen. too busy doing a whole bunch of nothing. was lazy today. she looks awful tho, you can see the road dirt because she's red.

Old 11-08-2009, 07:23 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

hey y'all. haven't posted in the daily thread in a while. been in a weird mood lately...probably wouldn't have absolutely anything to do with no one ever returning my texts or emails. like wtf seriously i've never felt so alone in my life for reals. it's very stressful. pretty much today consisted of being up early enough to go to the school to meet up with teh other girls in my business group to work on the aquarium project, then came home and cleaned my apartment somewhat, then watched the NASCAR race (trippy stuff man!), and now here i am feeling all sorts of weird.

Oh yeah and I'm about to get hit with a hurricane tomorrow night so yippee for that. Wish I had a garage to hide the monte in but unfortunately i'm just gonna have to pray that she's alright out there. probably not gonna go to school regardless on if they cancel it or not on tuesday bcuz i am not risking mine or my monte's live driving in those crazy winds and rains. So yeah my first hurricane experience since living down here so it should be a fun one.

But yeah anyway hope everyone had a great day.

Old 11-08-2009, 07:25 PM
10 Year Member

robyn, do you like those laser wash things, i've been to one in penn hills before..

Old 11-08-2009, 07:38 PM

Chris, my laserwash is at my getgo. I haven't used it yet, I usually just go to the tunnel o suds and use the uh, pressure spray thingiemajigie. Usually gets her pretty clean. I've just been lazy today. I drove down to Taylorstown last night to see Zack and his brother was in a car wreck, we were asleep and his door got banged in at about 4 in the morning, I wound up having to drive back home, he went to the hospital in wheeling and haven't heard from him since.

I hope his brother is okay. I'm worried about them both.

Old 11-08-2009, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member

thanks robyn, i'm kinda in the lazy mode also, hope your friend is ok, see ya

Old 11-08-2009, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member

hey everyone, check out my 13 year old daughters christmas list, please keep in mind she is 13 and she also has straight A's in school.

Dear People I am e-mailing,
I have thought about what I want for Christmas a lot. I know I won't get everything I want, because I want a lot of things and every year my likes get more and more expensive. No one has to get me anything on this list, it is just a tool to help you find out what I like and I understand that. Whatever you think I will like, I probably will.

1. Gift Cards
*Aeropostale
*American Eagle
*Abercrombie
*Juicy Couture
*i-Tunes

2.Clothes
*Aeropostale
-Jeans
-Sweatshirts
-Purses
-Shirts
-Camis
*American Eagle
-Jeans
-Skirts
-Shirts
*Abercrombie
-Sweatshirts
*Juicy Couture
-Tracksuit

3.Jewelry
*Earrings
*Necklaces
*Bracelets (Charm Bracelets)

4.Shoes
*Uggs
*Flats

5.Books!!!!!
*Any books you think I might like! I read anything that is in English!!!!!

Again, this is just a tool to help you pick out stuff I will like.
Breanna

Old 11-08-2009, 08:03 PM

i hope he is too. zack was upset. i've never seen anybody be so angry... long story but his parents tried making zack take the fall for his brother's stupidity. i never realized how ruff it is being the middle child because i'm an only. The middle child always gets blamed, the older one is supposed to be more responsible (and usually never gets along with either the middle child or the youngest) and the middle child is supposed to either watch over the "baby" or is totally ignored. I feel so bad for him. He needs to stand his ground and take care of himself.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:03 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

haha yeah that looks like a typical 13 year old girl's wish list. just wait til she gets to my age lol all i'm asking for my birthday and christmas in december is moola to spend on general living and my monte of course lol

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Sunday November 08, 2009