Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

MCF Members Blog: Sunday August 30, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 06:58 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Justin, that is some good mileage. Glad you made it home safe.

Wayne, Hospice is amazing. My grandma died a few years ago from Pancreatic cancer. They were able to help her with the process as well as the rest of us. I will be in their debt forever after seeing what they did for my family.

I have been playing around with photo booth on my mac and made a new avatar. What do you all think. lol

Well teachers here go back to work next week, but they pushed it back to tuesday. Kids come back after labor day. Getting nervous for doing a new job, but it will be great.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

todd, im ascardid of that avitar, lol! you should see if you can get the lighting in your classroom to hit you like that the first day

oh, and i carry a copy of the PA drivers handbook in the monte, there is alot of REEEALLY interesting stuff in there, officially printed by the PA DMV.... like the fact it is compleatly legal to drive up to 26 MPH over the posted speed limit on any given road now i just wish the damn out of staters knew that one!

well, i got done with 2 jobs today, i just cooked some grilled chiken wings on the grille, & now i need to get my stuff togeather for school & get my **** in bed, lol. 5:00 wake up call aint gonna be pretty

well, later everyone!

Old 08-30-2009, 09:47 PM

Everyone goin back to skool n stuff and I'm off work until wednesday. LOL I finally managed to skweez a PDO from my job JOY. I think I'll go shoppin or somethin. I dunno. I didn't buy anything for the monte. I didn't even buy anything for myself! Well except some juice, crackers, and monterey cheeze spread. I like to veg out and watch top chef DVR'ed on sundays. Yeah I'm THAT pathetic.

I might get mah nails done tomorrow. Nothin hotter than a good lookin chick under the hood of a monte carlo ... that knows what she's doin ... and the car is hers ... LOL!

Old 08-30-2009, 11:29 PM

Here is some new pics of the car.

Finally wiped the interior down and added some vinyl to the strut brace. Still needs a full detail.

Last edited by Teacher; 08-30-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:36 PM

Beautiful todd. I wonder what a strut bar will do for my car?

Old 08-30-2009, 11:41 PM

I can't believe the difference in my car. It is flat in the corners except for sidewall flex. There is no body roll any more and I just have the front.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:27 AM

Where'd you get the vinyls for your strutbar? I am thinking about doing a strutbar when i replace my shocks and struts. Are they as simple to install as they look?

Old 08-31-2009, 02:55 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Todd, nice pics! Is that really you in your avatar?

Old 08-31-2009, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by moonlitmagik
Where'd you get the vinyls for your strutbar? I am thinking about doing a strutbar when i replace my shocks and struts. Are they as simple to install as they look?
I picked the vinyl up off ebay. They are super easy to install. If you get it from zzp tell them it is for the monte carlo and they will extend the holes to fit.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
Hey Todd, nice pics! Is that really you in your avatar?
Ya I have been messing around with photo booth on my mac.

Quick Reply: MCF Members Blog: Sunday August 30, 2009